Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Upthread, CH said she round LK’s posts on FB and YT calm and cogent. It was the deciding factor that lauren indeed has flying monkees.

30 Likes

Thanks.

Calm and cogent are not the words that occur to me. At all.

Or to paraphrase the actual Inigo Montoya, not the banned poster:

You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

22 Likes

No? I’m shocked I tell you!

4 Likes

Goodness gracious! I just read all the comments on the many FB 48 Hours posts (why are there so many separate posts?) and I can’t believe the comments! The EIM has been Sunday School kind to the Kanareks compared with the posts by so many people! No wonder she stays hidden in her dark lair except to leave every 90 days to get her refills, um, I mean her counseling! Oh, maybe she gets the same level of counseling that Michael does - a chat with a doctor every 90 days! /s

18 Likes

Is she still trying to convince the world she’s right?

5 Likes

I’m far behind so sorry if this has been mentioned. I have more problem with, if he did say it (which I highly doubt, except in jest), how would a Kanarek have privileged info on what a “therapist” (using the term loosely here based on the quality displayed at the hearing) and a patient are discussing?

Sorry for all the parentheticals. It’s late.

20 Likes

The therapist testified to it at the Krohl hearing.

I realized I wasn’t being as clear as I could be. They testified that he said there was going to be books and movies about him, not that any actor was mentioned. So the testimony didn’t mention Clooney specifically.

7 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. I was worried there had been more surreptitious bugging going on.

4 Likes

:100: This!!

:horse:

1 Like

And it may be a producer DID float Clooney’s name but it’s to get Barisone to choose that producer/director.

7 Likes

Absolutely. People are told all sorts of plans in the initial stages.

4 Likes

But… Jim E Stark (Robert Guy Goodwin) was not shot at because all the charges were NG.

Silly silly Lauren Kanarek for being confused on that point…well all points if RGG/JES is the second client she is talking about.

I thought maybe @CurrentlyHorseless might know of some other situation that Lauren Kanarek was referring to since we know that CurrentlyHorseless says Lauren Kanarek is 100% believable and as described that can not be Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark, so it must be someone else.

11 Likes

Which is why, legally, Krol hearings are supposed to be private.

And why it is so offensive that Judge Taylor did not follow those rules.

25 Likes

Good point - he might be PO’d that they broadcast it, but I hoped he learned a lesson from all that.

5 Likes

Exactly why they need to update…

8 Likes

And crowed about how it felt great to get it alk off her chest!
If that was all, that felt goid to un-burden herself… Uh…

7 Likes

next time you give me crap for misspellings I am going to point you to this gem LOL

By whom?

4 Likes

Perhaps they have planted illegal recordings devices at Graystone! /s

8 Likes

OMG, the lunatic ravings that took place over the past several days on the 48 Hours FB page (only some of which have been copy and re-posted here). The poster child has become rather unhinged (again!).

It seems that not only narcissism runs in that family but also a propensity for (substance-driven?) rage posting.

22 Likes