Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Well it’s really got to chaff the Kanarek derrieres that Lara, Jordan, Chelsea, and Mary Haskins were shown as very poised, rational, successful woman and Lauren was shown for what she is - the exact opposite!

Perhaps LK was upset because although the 48 Hours episode was slightly edited, they still didn’t include all the bombshells and stuff she’d “gotten off her chest”. Maybe the 3rd rerun will be a charm!

21 Likes

Question - were Jordan and Chelsea the two working students that LK claimed MB had driven off? The ones she insinuated were her “buds” and “confidants?”

1 Like

No. Jordan testified in the trial. She’s the one Schellhorn laughed at, and is LO’s daughter.

They are also the ones who tried to file a complaint with the cops about RG and were ignored.

24 Likes

I found the new claim that MB was threatening her if she DID leave to be particularly desperate. Maybe that’s the bombshell she’s been withholding all these years.

There is no way those ravings were from a sober person, unless she is severely mentally challenged. Kind of like the stereotypical lunatic on the park corner who rants all day about the end of the world.

34 Likes

Absolutely. I could smell the desperation from here.

15 Likes

Apologize in advance: why did Schellhorn laugh at Jordan? What did she say? I remember it when watching but I missed the statement that caused his meanness

3 Likes

She was testifying about being afraid of Rosie the Dog, which got shut down quickly.

18 Likes

It’s interesting how calculated the Kanareks are. When JK was asked during the 48 Hours interview, “why didn’t she just pack up and leave”, rather than answer the question, JK says, emphatically, “Lauren was never asked to leave”. I hate she didn’t follow up with, but why didn’t she leave if it was so bad.

19 Likes

In her more recent FB replies she said that MB threw a fit any time she mentioned leaving—starting Feb ‘19.

But on here, I believe, she said that she fought tooth and nail, with all her might, to stay! Which means daddy did!

A lie and then a counter lie does not help those of us with a logical brain—vertical thinking. :thinking:

27 Likes

I guess I would have gotten fired, but if I was that interviewer I would have said something like, “Hmm. Seems that anyone with any sense would realize that it was time to move.”

And I still think that they are very carefully crafting their responses. “She was never asked to leave.” “She was never told to leave.”

When it was probably something more like the following:

• “If you aren’t happy here, perhaps it is time for you to find another situation.”
  • “Since we apparently can’t make you happy, you need to think about moving elsewhere.”
  • "It seems that our program is no longer a good fit for you. Suggest you move yourself and your horses as soon as possible.
  • “It is time for you to go.”
  • “This is no longer working out. We expect you to vacate the farmhouse and the barn ASAP.”

None are quite the same as “Leave” or “Go!” or “Move!” or “Get out!”

27 Likes

Even if MB did throw a fit, if you felt that you were in danger, didn’t agree with the trainers principles (she allegedly had issues with him kicking the working students/assistants over to the other apartment among other things) you can still leave. You know how many BO’s or trainers throw fits when people want to leave? Tons. You do what’s best for you and your horses at the end of the day. Bottom line.

You have to take some level of responsibility.

35 Likes

Just as JK is careful to say, “well, Lauren told me”. Although he is bound to know the type of liar she is, he must think it is to his benefit to not indicate his complicity in all the evil behavior in her life.

9 Likes

Yeah, and why was daddio slowly working to get her moved. He knew what was coming!

10 Likes

They all knew they were not wanted, they talked about it in the texts.

21 Likes

She posted about going to WAR on her FB posts. Who goes to war instead of just leaving?

27 Likes

All her bluster that he proudly described abusing a horse… But she didn’t leave…

27 Likes

Obviously LK was referring to herself and RG as the two clients.

Being acquitted does not mean you did not do the deed. It means that the prosecutor did not establish beyond a reasonable doubt that you did the deed.

I have never said that LK “is 100% believable”.

But you know all these things, right?

2 Likes

Are you sure. She’s claimed that “he’s done this before [her] and he’ll do it again [after her]” in some older comments……

You seem to like speaking for others.

23 Likes

23 Likes

#shrug

You dote on LK at times as if, like IM, she IS 100% believable and credible. You believe what she rants and rages… you present some of it as facts that must not be disputed or questioned. You have posted many times about how you find… oops - found… IM to be believable and credible. You recently said that you found LK to be calm and cogent. You need to read the bilge that has been sprayed all over FB in the past couple of days… even when she appears to be “calm” and is not howling or LOLing, it is malicious… and designed to continue to finish the bastard.

In other words - she has learned nothing and is continuing on with the same behavior she embraced even before the shooting. Gleefully.

41 Likes