Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Thank you - but that goes both ways - and does that mean he can not speak freely about what happened? He can spill the TEA correct?

1 Like

Sorry not sorry for the repeat. But this is you.
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

This is even better.

7 Likes

However anything NEW that LK does is completely actionable.

28 Likes

I guess he can, but weā€™d have to peek at the court documents and see if thereā€™s anything there. It may be that any such restrictions are private between the parties, but Lauren Shay Kanarek certainly doesnā€™t seem to be following any.

8 Likes

It feels like CH and HH are engaging in such a way as to make everyone spin their wheels IMO.

16 Likes

Interesting - she most certainly is NOT!
Thank you for answering my questions

5 Likes

There was only a withdrawal of the civil suits apparently and no gag order given LKs current global WahWah journey on social media.

19 Likes

Or that it was ā€œmissingā€.
What made her claim it was missing, anyway? Because, unlike previously, RC did not leave it in her car? And LK knew that, how? Because she was snooping in peopleā€™s vehicles?

9 Likes

well too bad for her screen grabs exist.

20 Likes

Ah yeah, just another day that ends in y, really.

14 Likes

Iā€™m just going to put out there what LK was spewing right before the trialā€¦.

Letā€™s seeā€¦ā€¦so much to unpack thereā€¦.

17 Likes

Nope, not that Iā€™ve seen. Itā€™s like the folks who think Boyd Martin has a bodyguard because heā€™s the only 5* professional wandering around with a heavy-set, oddly dressed black man tailing him around the globe. Maybe Boyd joked about their relationship somewhere, or maybe someone somewhere chuckled kindly and said ā€˜check that out, Boydā€™s got a bodyguardā€™ and it stuck. Itā€™s a nothing, itā€™s just chit chat.

Michael may have joked somewhere (but how, at this point? And to whom?) hey it wouldnā€™t it be funny/ridiculous/crazy if they made a movie out of this mess? If they do I wanna be played by George Clooney. So WHAT? Itā€™s a joke, an offhand comment, a nothing.

11 Likes

So, are you saying that Jonathan Kanarek was lying when he said on this forum that they were asked to leave?

Reminder, @CurrentlyHorseless has said that Jonathan Kanarek is honest and did not lie to us.

And you say that CH is honest.

19 Likes

Yeah, just saw this just now and rolled my eyesā€¦ A long time?
Clearly this family considers relationships of less than a year long ones?
I mean, yeah, I see it ā€¦

6 Likes

Not only was he not a client, he WAS NOT SHOT! LK is now claiming MB shot 2 clients? Surely, if RG was shot, they would have presented some evidence of that, right?

24 Likes

For sure, the phrase ā€œa long timeā€ is open to many different interpretations. Iā€™m guessing that it seemed like a long time for JK, esp. since he was having to shell out $5000/month to support his 40 y/o daughter and her expensive hobby because she was incapable of supporting herself. :wink:

12 Likes

Tarshis directly testified that he was doing her a favor by sending her the paperwork before he officially filed it to give her the opportunity to leave without it becoming a black mark on her credit history. But she was also laughing when she testified as to how she first heard about the eviction.

15 Likes

So of the two, which one is more likely to have hinted that minors may be at risk there?

Just choose one of the following options - no need to pontificate or prevaricate.

Option A - LK
Option B - MB

8 Likes

So you think that the person who took LKā€™s phone call knew all about the complaint sent in by MB and MHG?

5 Likes

This looks to me like another LK tall tail for attention. She just wants attention. I believe her father even said that on 48 hrs. .

Thatā€™s all nothing more

:horse:

9 Likes