Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

To those PATIENT posters here trying to reason with CH and HH, I don’t know how you could possibly have that much restraint. You guys deserve a medal, at the least.:grinning:

15 Likes

She must have some reason because she has a history of going back and editing and removing posts.

I am not saying the reasons are logical to anyone else.

4 Likes

Hmmm… Did SS even have the report, ie it was received by SS, sent to them from MB and MHG before the shooting though?

My recollection is that they sent it, hundreds and hundreds of pages, to SS very shortly before the day of the shooting.
So how would SS have it, or time to read through it all, such that they based their call to cps on it? :thinking:

“I’m saying the box was checked by someone at SS , after hearing the horror stories of both MB and LK.”
Again, not sure the giant file sent to SS by MHG and MB was at SS or reviewed before cps showed up.

But you’re suggesting what the file MHG and MB shared with SS, about LKs words and actions, made SS so concerned for kids they alerted CPS?
Was the stalking the location of MHGs kids even in the SS file they sent?

13 Likes

First I heard of Clooney was from one of Lalawacky on the 48 hours FB page. I believe she made that up - if you read her post she does not attribute it to anyone at the hearing … I think it’s just another creative phrase from lalawacky

28 Likes

That’s what I was wondering. What are the odds of the person answering the phone being aware of something that had just been sent in, in hardcopy?

8 Likes

Schlesinger just said, in court, under oath that Barisone didn’t recall getting gun, loading it, etc…

11 Likes

5 Likes

“Creative phrase” is being very kind.

7 Likes

She also had a story about teaching MHG’s son to undo girl’s bikinis/bras. That isn’t a sexual concern involving minors. Oh no oh no it isn’t……

7 Likes

If she filed a complaint about MB bullying her, how on earth does that translate to anything to do with child protective services? And why was she looking up CPS’ phone number twice? She had to have mentioned children.

16 Likes

If it was even there yet?
My recollection was it was 700 pages of material. I’m not sure why that number is in my head though. But it was a huge dossier.

And I thought it was sent fairly close to the time of the shooting, so was it even actually there yet?

4 Likes

Your recollection is correct. It was 700+ pages that she mailed on Aug 5th, the same day Lauren Kanarek called.

15 Likes

Well, except that annoying part about the state’s lawyer saying that she made allegations of sexual misconduct against the minors.

27 Likes

Lauren Kanarek, who was not present at the Krol hearing, is the only person that has mentioned George Clooney on the same day she was typing out rumors that MB drugged a horse on that 2008 Olympic team and was a had-been by 2019. So, sure, believe her if so inclined. You know who didn’t mention George Clooney? Nancy Jaffer. Now, I’m no reporter, but you’d think that would have been a splashy quote.

In regards to CPS, per trial testimony, Lauren Kanarek was googling CPS as far back as July 10, 2019. Now, you can believe Justin Hardin stole her phone to do that twice, but again, she’s not the most reliable narrator.

If we are going to presume that Lauren Kanarek was actually concerned for the kids, why did she wait until MHG’s kids were gone to report her concerns to SS, when she was googling CPS almost a month earlier?

Or, if you want to believe that SS was acting out of concern for minors present at the farm, why did the CPS worker testify the complaint was specific to MHG, whose children were not present, and didn’t address the one minor we know was there at the farm or her parent? To be clear, I wouldn’t wish that nightmare on any parent, but if there was this great concern for kids not present based on dueling SS reports, where was the concern for the present minor? (Side note: MHG mailed her report the same day LK called. To date we have no evidence that MB actually filed a SS report.)

On Aug 5th, Lauren Kanarek gets an eviction notice. On August 5th, LK calls SafeSport, RG takes himself to the building inspectors, lots of threatening things were posted on FB, Jonathan Kanarek texted HaHa, I hope they’re homeless, and chaos ensued.

Sure, we can twist all kinds of other scenarios around, but but logically we all know that the instigator and the problem at HH was Lauren Kanarek and it was not so simple as just evicting her earlier, because we can see what she did when she was noticed about eviction, and that was not to make plans to leave, it was to Finish The Bastard.

52 Likes

This was shortly after the shooting and near the beginning of my participation on the threads. The very strong rumor in NC was she called MH’s husband and got him really riled up about the kids being mistreated. I never learned the truth and when I spoke with MH in Sept/Oct I only asked if the kids were okay.

15 Likes

Who was JumpingQueen again?

1 Like

Which was two days before the shooting.
Right?

So how did that 700+ page report from MHG (and MB?) have anything to do with CPD arrival on 8/7??
:thinking:

6 Likes

Someone who came in pretending to be a random nobody who was part of a barn that was tangentially related to the situation. Lots of references to “FB conversations” to justify their facts.

The acct was banned when Lauren’s was.

14 Likes

The issue is whether the Greystone doctors in the Krol hearing, in explaining their findings of grandiose thinking, which would seem to be a form of delusion, mentioned, in addition to Colbert, that Barisone claimed to believe that George Clooney had been signed to play him in “the movie”.

I was not there. LK’s parents were there and may well have reported to LK. LO was there and may well have reported to Eggbutt or others.

LK brought up the George Clooney delusion.

Eggbutt has not denied that George Clooney’s name came up at the Krol hearing. Instead, Eggbutt and Ekat have emphasized for for those of us who were not there, the only source is from a person who was not there herself. This is a true statement, but also likely to be a true statement designed to convey a false impression.

2 Likes

The 700 pages were mailed to USEF, not SS.

Barisone said he also made a report to SS, which may have been earlier.