Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

So you got it third hand, maybe?
But are putting this much faith in it?
Yikes dude.

24 Likes

Hmmm
.sounds like we are back to fishing in order to try to see if any of the many viewers at the hearing are CotH posters.

27 Likes

Just to clear up any confusion. I’m not trying to convey a false impression. I’m outright saying Lauren Kanarek plays loose with the truth repeatedly and I do not believe 99.9% of what she says or types.

I think the clearest evidence we have that this is a lie is that it wasn’t reported by the reporter who was there.

If you want to believe someone who has been so unrelentingly dishonest, kudos to you, I guess.

50 Likes

Seems like to me what you REALLY want to know is if Eggbutt and Ekat was at the Krol hearing.

In fact you pretty much state it yourself right here

Interesting, very interesting.

:monkey_face:

29 Likes

Yes, MHG mailed her report to USEF. LK called SS. Sorry for the confusion.

When did he say this?

10 Likes

I’m going more by what Eggbutt and Ekat are saying, as well as what Eggbutt and Ekat are not saying.

I can assure you I was not there, just like Lauren Kanarek.

26 Likes

What am I not saying?

11 Likes

So how exactly is it you’re claiming that the 8/7 cps visit was partially caused by that report to USEF?
That makes less sense that it had anything to do with that visit.
In fact Schellehorn said as much on 48Hours.

11 Likes

Horses have a high sense of smell and well I do believe I don’t smell anything “fishy” with what you are telling me.

:horse:

7 Likes

Are you outright saying that based on conversations with people who were there (LO, for example) that you know for a fact that George Clooney’s name never came up?

Nancy’s Jaffers article was very brief. If her failure to mention it is “the strongest evidence” that it’s a lie, you’ve got no evidence it’s a lie.

It’s hard to remember all the crazy rantings
. There are so many of them and they contradict each their last ranting statements! When brought up anew - it’s shocking - truly shocking - I would ask why aren’t her family helping her but we know the answer. It’s truly horrifying that these people exist and their accusations outweigh the truth and Justice 
. Seems like it’s happening a lot 
. I am glad I am old - and was raised by parents of the Greatest Generation. Sorry to go off track but that’s what happens when you get old and world weary by people like the Kanarecks and Taylor’s the drs at Greystone and their whole bundle of cohorts. Sad, very sad 

17 Likes

What evidence do you have that it’s the truth?

You keep trying to push it as if it is, so show your cards.

:horse:

20 Likes

No. I’m outright saying that I believe Lauren Kanarek is a liar and I don’t believe her. How do I make that any clearer?

Nancy Jaffer managed to squeeze in Stephen Colbert into her article. George Clooney would have also been worth mentioning.

You know who was at the hearing and didn’t mention George Clooney while he was busy ranting here on the forum and got himself banned? Jonathan Kanarek/Inigo-Montoya. Interesting

Anyway, I think she’s lying. You think on this one fact she is telling the truth. I guess we can just agree to disagree.

38 Likes

Reminder, @CurrentlyHorseless likes to say things are a fact that they have no idea about.

Like stating something was said in a police report that they have never seen.

25 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

How the eff can I deny, or confirm, something for which I wasn’t a witness to??? I have not spoken with LO in at least 6 - 8 weeks and I think she’d laugh in my face if I asked her such a stupid question. Why don’t you ask Kirby or Jonathan if this topic is so extremely important to you? I don’t care if he did or didn’t say it and apparently it is your buddy, Lauren saying it, so contact her. While you’re at it ask her who will play her, mkay?

21 Likes

False impression of what??? Dear Lord, have I completely missed the importance and obsession over this tangent? Seriously! Is this a bombshell that I haven’t recognized?

9 Likes

Reminder: I made a statement about a police report I’d never read based on what was said about the report by others in sworn testimony.

1 Like

That you did not clarify until people asked you, several times.

So sound all - I didn’t do that, I am just misunderstood and innocently said something that you took the wrong way - but you did do that, you intentionally say things so they mean something that is not true.

13 Likes