Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I’m behind again, sorry if this has already been said.
I thought Rosie attacked cats. What in the world is she doing adopting cats?

ETA: Never mind. Our favorite pony already brought this up. Thanks, @SoCoPony

8 Likes

Keep reading, I think you will find more on this subject and it was quite well written.

But I am just a horse of course.

4 Likes

If only Lauren ever did anything that was logical. As has been proven time and time again, logic holds no purpose in her world.

12 Likes

Who isn’t?

7 Likes

Fair :joy:

5 Likes

Plus Lauren told me & COTH that she is “deathly allergic” to cats.

There is cat hair in the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION. So if she is “deathly allergic” on top of owning a dog who attacks cats she is not only less intelligent than I already suspected, she is cruel too. After all, a garage with poor ventilation, that overheats, plus all those chemicals laying around to poison them - what could go wrong?

20 Likes

:grin:

7 Likes

Do you think she doesn’t realize it’s a bot? :laughing:

8 Likes

It was his ring finger …

3 Likes

Ahh, thank you! I stand corrected and should have known!

15 Likes

I LOVE him - look at that face - if he looked at me that way… well, we saw the outcome… slam dunk.

5 Likes

LK is boorish…love that term.

4 Likes

I think John Goodman could play JK.

6 Likes

I had a couple of even better terms for her - including a six-letter word that starts with “T.” But her flying monkeys took offense at me calling her what she is and had the Mods edit my post.

5 Likes

Yes, but I’m not sure that who someone is being played by in the movie of their life is PHI. However, Lk saying she got info from some random worker at greystone could be a violation of greystone policy, for sure.

9 Likes

Yes, but it has been proven time and time again that Lauren Kanarek (and her father Jonathan Kanarek) are not very good at being truthful if they want to ruin the life of someone else or make someone else look bad just for the sport of it.

14 Likes

Agreed, but greystone might like to know she’s chucking them under the privacy bus as well as showcasing their inability to meet their mission.

The irony is that her actions might make greystone hot potato MB out of the facility. No one there wants to be sued if they can help it. Especially not the newly minted doctors.

20 Likes

Now, that is an interesting point.

If it is brought up to Judge T that Lauren Kanarek said that the personnel at Greystone have been providing her private information about Michael, he would have to pick between his precious Lauren and the staff at Greystone… well, unless his answer is that it is OK for Greystone to do that.

16 Likes

I doubt he’d give two ducks. Greystone admin is the place to report this violation, because it is their butt the Office of Civil Rights will go after for privacy violations.

19 Likes

So, another actor to consider for various cast - Cameron Britton.

He’s 6’5" tall, has played scary (Ed Kemper in Mindhunter), less scary but still imposing (Hazel in The Umbrella Academy), played Jimmy in A Man Called Otto AND there’s this tidbit

Britton previously worked as a preschool teacher for eight years, where he taught special needs children ranging from 18 months to 3 years old.

So if the actress cast as Lauren Shay Kanarek goes all method-acting (crazy) on the cast & crew - he’s prepared for it!

If he can ride even passably well, he’d be a good fit for Michael Barisone. Plus he deserves a big BIG break.

4 Likes