Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I spied on one of Lollypops rants that she is doing her piano lessons via YouTube.

Does that count as having the Name on the Door teach you?

I mean I am sure it’s a name on a door, somewhere.

:horse:

11 Likes

As you point out, no one is obligated to answer the questions addressed to them. Some of the tiresome loops in the thread would be eliminated if more people declined to respond to harassing questions.

Sealioning refers to addressing incessant questions to someone as a means of harassment, such as trubandloki asking me 50 times about the police report, or asking IM 100 times about the subpoenas. That’s sealioning. If I suspect sealioning, I try to make a point of not answering.

I answered Ekat’s questions because she has been comparatively civil to me as a poster, and I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt that she was not asking the questions just to harass.

Wait wait wait - she is getting YouTube piano lessons on a glorified player piano? Secondhand, third tier, green wood, painted white and tacky. That seems on-brand

guffaws

17 Likes

Oh look @ekat, @CurrentlyHorseless likes you today.

14 Likes

Because LO doesn’t owe me any details that she has chosen not to make public.

I have a lot of respect for LO and have no intention of harassing her.

3 Likes

:blush:

5 Likes

Who likes @ekat?

:horse:

9 Likes

The same person who typically is insulting @ekat.

But heck.

If Lauren can make things up in endless Youtube and and Facebook posts, I guess it makes sense that CH will make up stuff too.

16 Likes

Plus it would make it easier for everyone to catch up on the thread when people don’t waste the time and bandwidth padding the thread with endless responses that will just provide fodder for more pointless nonsense.

16 Likes

I’m pretty sure her piano playing is going to be limited to pushing the play button on her player piano

20 Likes

Maybe that’s what she needed the YT Video instruction for. Those buttons can be tricky.

8 Likes

I mean I like @ekat.

There are some things I don’t like, buzzing flies not so much.

But I am just a horse of course.

4 Likes

I bet this is the name on the door and as far as she ever gets too.

11 Likes

It’s a player piano, not an organ!

3 Likes

Not to mention doesn’t recall the event and purported actions which are out of character.
That’s got to be frustrating and confounding.
That’s its being portrayed as relitigating is interesting, and suggests a bias mental health providers shouldn’t have. That they portray events that actually did occur in his life as delusions is equally unprofessional.

10 Likes

On/Off, Volume - it’s a lot!

8 Likes

Flipping something up and down shouldn’t be too much of a stretch, even for Lauren Shay Kanarek. Maybe I give her too much credit though.

3 Likes

I am patiently awaiting this dress!

9 Likes

Oh for heaven’s sake! That’s what RG is for!

9 Likes

Couldn’t that be viewed as defamation, that story about what happened on that Dressage team??

17 Likes