Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

14 Likes

It is absolutely defamation especially because she knows itā€™s untrue. Facts attest to this. Verifiable evidence that all have seen.

25 Likes

13 Likes

You show zero evidence of self awareness. Just saying,

30 Likes

Hey @CurrentlyHorseless, what if I told that I was there? Would you believe me if I told you George Clooney was NEVER mentioned? Would you believe it when I told you that I saw the Kanarekā€™s Bentley, parked in a handicapped spot with a tag on it, very close to the courthouse door?

Oh heck, we all saw that. Nothing like feeling the need to be pretentious by showing up in your not exactly new Bentley and making sure you park out front for all to see!

25 Likes

Or at least on a mailbox.

8 Likes

If they have a handicapped sticker then they park in a a handicapped spot right up in front. If they want to buy a Bentley and can afford one, then good for them.

Once again showing the real complaint about the Kanareks is envy. How petty.

3 Likes

So glad you missed the point of the post @hut-ho78, but then again that is no shock here. George Clooney was most definitely not mentioned during the hearing, and I took no potty breaks so missed nothing!

I honestly donā€™t care if the Klan drives a Bentley or a clown car. Not envious unless it is a tricked out one ton dually. Bentleys donā€™t pull horse trailers!

42 Likes

Whatā€™s funny is anyone being impressed by a Bentley

38 Likes

What?

10 Likes

Hut-larious! Envy of the Kanareks?

Not this little black duck!

23 Likes

Thank you for noticing my efforts.

2 Likes

It is just a long way of Hut saying they have no idea the point that @cutter99 was making but felt the need to post anyway.

23 Likes

I believe that it needed a good detail job.
I am surprised that Daddio on the Patio didnā€™t make RG do it.
Humm maybe he is busy working on that list from Lollypop.

But I am just a horse of course .

7 Likes

Hey @hut-ho78, this one is for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEDvlSAMhQU

In case you do not know who the Countess is hut-ho78!

2 Likes

Is there a message in this or is it just another one of your deliberate misinterpretations of what I wrote? :yawning_face:

Sometimes you need to stretch a little @hut-ho78, you know, to catch the easy lobs that continually go right over your head! Come on now, you can do it! Yes you can!

Channeling a little Bob the Builder here! :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

So youā€™re criticizing them for 1) driving a Bentley and also tor 2) driving a car that not particularly new?

So what? Was it driven by a chauffeur?

Driving the car of your choice subject to your budget constraint is one of the great privileges afforded by the American economy. Same thing goes for riding the horse of your choice subject to your budget constraint.

3 Likes

I say it must.of been a loooong fly ball.

Missed and another miss.

Safe at second.

:horse:

14 Likes

Awe, come on @CurrentlyHorseless, you are missing the easy lobs too! I highly recommend you and @hut-ho78 not play tennis together until you get some instruction. But I hear you can get instruction for just about anything on YouTube, like how to operate your player piano!

Nothing to say about the fact George Clooney was not mentioned in the hearing? Really, not a peep about Clooney and his lack of recognition at the hearing?

18 Likes