Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

So, she answers the question you’ve been demanding someone answer for two days, and all you have is to complain about the car?

Where was the “Thank you” and the acknowledgment you were wrong?

Nope, just move on to the next thing to castigate an EIM member over to prop up a K.

22 Likes

And we are safe at Third.

Will we make it Home for the scoring run?

:horse:

10 Likes

Oh baby, I am stealing home! :baseball: :baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball:

12 Likes

Shocker! They’ve monopolized the thread for days regarding LK’s story about Clooney and now they give up when someone else verifies it was never said. So typical.

23 Likes

https://www.edmunds.com/bentley/

And the First Runner is SAFE, SAFE AT HOME

score 1-0

Can the Pony bring another run in?

17 Likes

Pony at bat, Pony at bat! Yay Pony!

4 Likes

I hit that ball already.
Visiting team were too busy to notice.

9 Likes

No one is jealous of the car they drive. Now, if they were hauling some fancy horse van around NJ then you might be on to something.

21 Likes

But, who cares? It was old and apparently quite filthy. For obvious status people, one would think it would be spotless.

11 Likes

@hut-ho78, no one cares about the value of a Bentley, unless you are John Hughes making a teen rom com, and guess what hut…

John Hughes is dead, so no one cares about the value of a Bentley!

10 Likes

Pony is going to steal home…

7 Likes

Go Pony, go Pony!!!

5 Likes

A swing and missed it so hard :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

One would think with the Ref’s giving the visiting team help they would get their head in the game.

4 Likes

The one person I know who owns a Bentley and Massarati keeps them garaged and takes them out for very special occasions. They drive a common Lexus SUV around town.

Of course he doesn’t need to flaunt his wealth.

That cool quarter mil must be about spent!

10 Likes

@SoCoPony, I wonder if there is a Ten Run Rule! Cause if there is, the other team is toast!

7 Likes

Who has the handicapped tag? You are not supposed to use it if the handicapped person is not in the car.

4 Likes

It might of been for Daddio on the Patio since he was looking like he was lame on the way to the restaurant for lunch.

11 Likes

Could not be JK. Lauren said he just had surgery….his limp is temporary.

4 Likes