Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Welcome back, and thanks for the first hand account of the hearing!

7 Likes

Never lost interest
just needed a break :smiley:
The day of the hearing, when we went to lunch, we walked pretty far down the street and came upon a Mexican restaurant, so we went in
and WHO do ya think walks in, not to long after we got there, BOOM, Laurens mom and dad!!! Her mom kept staring and her dad walked past us, looked at me and said, SO WE MEET AGAIN!! NO FOOL, did you purposely follow us!!! HEY, maybe he thinks I’m cute lol
after all I did hold the door of the courtroom open for him hahahaha Of ALL the restaurants
WHY that one!!! Anyway, the food absolutely sucked
it was so bad we didn’t eat it!!! I wonder how her moms taco was hahahahaha

20 Likes

If you’d have come back sooner you could have asked her. Sadly, she, and JK and Rosie the Dog have been barned. They were causing to much of a ruckus in the pastures trying to pass around their horseflies.

14 Likes

TY TY TY!
The hearing was truly a joke!! I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to raise my hand and correct the judge!!! lol I was in the medical field for 30 years, 2 years in Psychiatry, and could have schooled Taylor on a few things!

27 Likes

OH FUDGE!!!
Ya mean I’m too late???
That’s OK, I currently have Lauren in a tizzy on YouTube :rofl: :crazy_face:

33 Likes

And it’s a thing of beauty to watch!

11 Likes

What’s the burning question? And who is LO?

3 Likes

Many here have been watching and, dare I say, it’s been SOLID GOLD! Keep it up!

11 Likes

Oh snap!! Ya see, I have no idea who any of you are and to know you see me post on YT is PRICELESS!..and a HOOT!

14 Likes

It can be different on the coast in SoCal where land is scarce and expensive. To get to LAX, we have to drive down PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) through Malibu. My ex always laughed because there are always so many high-end cars parked on the street. I can still hear him talking about multi-million dollar homes and not enough garage space to put the fancy cars. Not being a car aficionado, I only noticed them because he would point them out. (Let a horse trailer go by, though, and I always notice. And always wish the horsies a safe journey). :grin:

11 Likes

Oh @KarenK, you have quite the fan club here! Although we normally get called out as being fan girls of Michael Barisone, I think many of are grateful for your public stance and outspokenness when it comes to confronting LK.

BRAVO!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

19 Likes

Aww shucks
it’s my pleasure to do what some cannot or don’t want to do
but it’s not about being a “fan girl” (who’s the brilliant one that came up with that?) of Michael Barisone
it’s about calling out EVIL
and LK IS EVIL PERSONIFIED!

33 Likes

I WAS THERE
and trust me, if Clooney’s name was mentioned, which it was not, we would have laughed like hell during a break!!

43 Likes

I too was there, I may as well fess up. Clooney’s name was not mentioned at the hearing. It was priceless, though when MBs attorney asked if they, the psychiatrists, were aware that he had received movie and book offers. Lauren’s mother looked particularly affected. So petty. I was glad to show support for Michael, though.

42 Likes

Now maybe a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost would impress a few of us; or a Duesenberg Model J - but a Bentley? Come on visiting team - we have standards around here. Plus they couldn’t be bothered to shine it up. Not even for court.

Sad as taking YouTube piano lessons on a glorified player piano.

ETA - I replied to myself because there is no way for me to either get to the origin post of the thread and from there go to the end, nor is there the sliding bar so I can slide/scroll up and down the thread on my phone. In effect, I’m blind. It’s very odd and awkward.

5 Likes

LO is MB’s significant other. Those are her initials.

Thanks for the update!

4 Likes

Ohhh, snap someone’s behavior’s has brought out the Pro and it looks like they have the
BIG round pen with them.

:horse: :carrot:

12 Likes

Hmm. I’m beginning to wonder if you aren’t Fergus - A Horse to be Reckoned With.

6 Likes

Totally my kind of lady! That family can open their own doors since they don’t seem to have any problems doing other things!

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your comments! :wink:

7 Likes

I officially bring @KarenK into the EIM, and allow her to select her preferred robe and tiara! I am so thrilled there is a courageous, truth telling poster returned after a long absence “they” can obsess over!!

25 Likes