Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Hay, no doxxing now.

You don’t want to get barned, do you?

:rofl::horse:

6 Likes

So interesting that you use that description. So very very interesting.

IMG_9529

IMG_9530

IMG_9531

IMG_9532

IMG_9533

IMG_9535

IMG_9536

IMG_9537

IMG_9539

IMG_9540

IMG_9541

IMG_9542

IMG_9543

IMG_9545

IMG_9546

IMG_9547

IMG_9548

IMG_9549

And for a reminder, the only reason you stopped was because the mods told you to.

There are examples using other topics if you would like me to provide that proof too, but it seems like this example is enough to show that you not only do what you define as sealioning and you demand people answer things that you are asking. Something else you that claim you do not do.

45 Likes

I have to give huge props to those who are willing to not only spend the time to actually read the nonsense posts, but also go to the trouble to post the discrepancies alongside the receipts. Thank you!

37 Likes

@trubandloki

Re bolded. What? The mods haven’t stopped me from posting anything.

I once was fuzzy as to what sealioning referred to, but when I was accused of it I looked it up and now recognize the technique when I see it.

You can call me a sealion, a troll, a liar, stupid, fat, and ugly, but your calling me those things doesn’t make me any of those things.

Incessant questions is one form of harassment. Posting screenshots of every post a hated poster makes is another.

3 Likes

I just spit my Beard Vet coffee :joy: :rofl:
Takes a bow!

8 Likes

So you were harassing me too, good to know.

25 Likes

Alright alright. Everyone here is harassed.

The end.

Move along now :wink:

21 Likes

No, @trubandloki.

This is a discussion board. Everyone asks questions as part of normal discourse.

Sea-lioning refers to incessant questions asked just to harass. I don’t do that.

1 Like

31 Likes

It’s only considered “sealioning” or “incessant” when certain posters ask questions or when it’s about certain topics. It’s selective. Duh!

19 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

20 Likes

CH made it very clear yesterday that they are “discussing” in bad faith. Everything anyone here (except a K supporter) says will be filtered to mean something different than was said.

You can’t discuss with that, you can’t reason with that. You just have to ignore it in order to shut it down. Stick a label on it if you must, but please, do ignore it today.

31 Likes

CH - I asked a question upthread but you didn’t answer. I was not trying to harass you but just genuinely curious to know whether you think LK would or would not have wasted any time to gloat about “other” examples of MB’s delusional thinking (as recounted by the Greystone (Keystone?) shrinks).

My guess is that if we took a poll here, there would be maybe TWO folks who would indicate that they DON’T think LK would have gleefully posted about such comments (talk about delusional!). But there would be DOZENS of folks who believe otherwise. :grin:

18 Likes

My declining to answer was intentional. I considered it a harassing question, and chose not to get sucked in to further nonsense on this topic.

1 Like

9 Likes

Ah, as I suspected. You can’t answer honestly because it makes your heroine look bad AND confirms what most of us already know - that there were no other examples of delusional thinking offered at the hearing by the Greystone shrinks.

So you don’t answer at all. I get it. :laughing:

31 Likes

30 Likes

That is some good reading between the lines you are doing there! I agree with your thoughts. I mean, no answer means whatever we want the between the lines to be, right?

17 Likes

So, CH has so desperately wanted the Clooney answer for days now……

I’m surprised they haven’t taken advantage to ask someone who was there. Karen won’t bite, much.

21 Likes

I’m pretty sure she bites. If she were any more bitey her nickname would be Rosey.

14 Likes