Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Thank you both for clarifying this point that seemed to be a place where some posters wanted to let the movie in their head become fact when it was not a fact.

17 Likes

There was mention of a possible future movie (briefly) , if I recall, but absolutely no mention of Clooney or any other actors for that matter during the hearing.

24 Likes

I think @KarenK would have no bones about biting Rosie.

But I am just a horse of course.

5 Likes

Says you…only when attacked ::giggle::

11 Likes

HEY…wasn’t Rosey barned? I prefer SPARKLES as a nickname :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I don’t bite…I nibble…the pain lasts longer that way :wink:

5 Likes

Sparkles? Only My Little Ponies and workers of the exotic persuasion are named Sparkles!

7 Likes

Oh, but you probably won’t be believed by a very few select posters because they consider you part of the pro-MB, bathrobe clad, tiara-wearing cabal that’s trying to control the narrative.

9 Likes

So then why keep going above and beyond to communicate with that poster? Why does anyone feel the need to discuss things with them? It’s like arguing with a wall because you think at some point the wall is going to go “well gosh, you are right.”

They are here to incite drama, recall events from YEARS ago, and drag the posts into personal attacks to get threads closed. Let posters here simply love arguing with them. Letting them go on with their drama and lies makes no difference to anyone. It doesn’t need to be addressed.

Example, the movie star thing. Twist twist twist. Not worth the effort of a reply because no amount of facts will help

26 Likes

I control NADA. As for those who believe I’m Pro MB, let me school them…I am 110% Pro JUSTICE! Those people are called DENIERS…all they have to is pay for a copy of the courts transcript and VOILA!
If I’m wrong, they can call me out on it, WITH PROOF, and I’ll own it…otherwise they can continue to keep those blinders on and believe the earth is flat! :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Are you referring to LK’s former profession? OOPS! MY BAD!

14 Likes

“Denier” is an appropriate term.

3 Likes

And that’s just counting the people who actually post.

Never mind all the others who just read along.

9 Likes

Interesting. KarenK hasn’t posted for a year, acts like she doesn’t know who “LO” refers to, but is sufficiently invested in the Barisone case to attend the hearing. Oh, and Eggbutt comes on to greet her as a “truth teller”.

You guys are too much.

3 Likes

Don’t!

12 Likes

Double don’t!

If this is their best, it ain’t nothin’!

16 Likes

You would know who Karen K is if you followed the Twitter, FB, and YT comments related to the case.

21 Likes

I read this comment on YT, is the welfare insurance mentioned Medicare? “Lauren Shay Kanarek bragged to a hard working horse braiding worker who was picking up her Suboxone for her heroin addiction that her father Fejes her taxes so she can receive welfare insurance.”

17 Likes

It’s smells like bait in here. Are we in a bait shop?

9 Likes

Surely you jest! You guys use initials instead of names as if I’m suppose to know who the hell you’re referring to! And yes, I figured it out…and on my own…YAY ME!
And let me school YOU my dear…I don’t post unless I have something to say in response to a post…and it’s ALWAYS the truth!..no matter if it’s a week, a month, a year or 5 years!!
Not that I need to explain anything to anyone here, because I don’t, but Michaels case hit close to home, and yes I became invested…why…to be perfectly honest that’s none of your business. I personally know NO ONE on this forum and probably never will.
I pray to God that you are NEVER in Michaels situation or similar and need the support from people who truly care…because ya know what…you’ll think back to this and WISH you had someone like me in your corner!

48 Likes