Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

You are so confusing.

I mean…you do not believe anyone who was not there.

Two people are willing to say that they were there and you do not believe them.

You insist you will only believe Jonathan Kanarek or LO, but we know you will not believe LO because you have posted that you do not believe LO and that big fact that she has not been here at all and would have to show up to post…and clearly you do not believe people who show up to post either.

Did any of you think to take a photo next to the Bentley?

Edit to remove the double quote because my computer thought the quoted post was more fun than I did.

19 Likes

Also interesting that KarenK schooled you on what was NOT said at the hearing - because she was present - but you still seem to want to believe Miss Lollypop, who was NOT at the hearing.

A little quiz to recap:

1. LK insinuated that MB’s shrink team at Greystone said MB believes that George Clooney is going to play him in a movie. Do you believe her?
    A. Yes (Bolded because you have indicated this is your answer.)
    B. No

2. LK insinuated that Bilinkas and Battiste were having an affair. Do you believe her?
    A. Yes
    B. No

3. LK insinuated that Barisone fed a banned substance to a teammate’s horse at the 2008 Olympics in hopes that horse and rider would be eliminated and he could ride instead. Do you believe her?
    A. Yes
    B. No

Go ahead and answer Questions 2 and 3. We’re waiting…

21 Likes

21 Likes

All they have to do is ask “LO”…at the hearing I did approach her and wished her well…PROOF I was there!!! Better yet, contact Michaels attorney, not Bilinkas, the other guy…we spoke to him on a break and he mentioned, for some odd reason, that he plays guitar…MORE PROOF!
Next hearing I’ll bring a flippin’ camera lol

28 Likes

No Judge T, it is OK, I have to take this one selfie with Michael to prove to someone on the internet that I was really here. I can go take it with Jonathan Kanarek and Kirby Kanarek if you would prefer I take the photo over there. I will be done shortly, I promise.

27 Likes

I think CurrentlyHorseless is more like CurrentlyClueless!

24 Likes

With the newspaper headline to prove it was the same day! Lol.

9 Likes

Surprisingly I wasn’t thinking of she who will not be named at all. I was legit just addressing the name itself.

4 Likes

Hey @CurrentlyHorseless, how do you know I am not LO?

8 Likes

The Mexican restaurant probably has some security cam footage.

13 Likes

Hey @CurrentlyHorseless, Jonathan Kanarek thought I was LO, what if he was right?

11 Likes

Here’s a fun fact that will make SOME of you gasp in disgust…I drive a NISSAN ROGUE!!!

14 Likes

And I bet it’s owned and not rented for the day.

8 Likes

I highly doubt that lol If they can’t afford to make edible food then I doubt they can afford a security camera lol

2 Likes

I just drove one of those last week as a rental car.

No joke, I had to look online on my phone to figure how to get the gas tank open when I stopped for gas on my way back to the airport. I kept looking for a button to push. Lol.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen CH make a personal attack regardless of the personal attacks made upon her.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t.

24 Likes

Well…in Florida the limit to receive funds is 48 months and in NJ it’s 5 years and you need a valid reason.
But what does she pretend her employment is/was, if any!
I’ve seen that her net worth is anywhere from $200,00 to 1 million :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

She is too young for Medicare, so it would be Medicaid instead.

And what does “Fejes” mean? Fudges? So she threw her own father under the bus by bragging that he cooks the books so she can qualify for government assistance. Classy (not!).

Isn’t it a felony to defraud the U.S. Treasury? I wonder if one of Biden’s 87,000 new IRS agents will be tasked with taking a look at the K-Klan’s finances. :wink:

12 Likes

I was into cars when I was younger…had to have the best of the best…I no longer care about status symbols…they don’t make you a better person.

6 Likes