Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Apparently her actual net worth is co-owner of a FL house and five or six horses.

3 Likes

Maybe all in daddy’s name?

2 Likes

Don’t forget that cool quarter million. :grin:

6 Likes

I was thinking FUDGES too! lol

2 Likes

Holy Cannoli
it’s as if I should have celebrity status :star_struck:
does that mean I have delusions of grandeur? :thinking: :shushing_face:

6 Likes

“cooks the books”
I LOVE IT!!!

2 Likes

Maybe by “welfare insurance” the poster was referring to Obamacare. Anyone who does not have employer provided health insurance can sign up for an Obamacare plan. Depending on your income, you pay a premium for your health care. It’s much cheaper than the private non employer coverage they existed prior to Obamacare.

If your income is sufficiently low, you can probably get a plan that is subsidized. If LK has an Obamacare health insurance plan, I do not see how anyone would know whether her premium is subsidized or not.

For those who don’t have employer provided health care insurance, it’s certainly more responsible to enroll in an Obamacare plan, subsidized or not, than up to without insurance and rely on free care from the emergency room.

This was said to the woman who worked for her long before Obama was president.

By the way, the correct name is Affordable Care Act.

13 Likes

Emergency Department care is mandated but not free. The patient will be billed and hospitals can be very persistent in their efforts to collect outstanding balances.

Some hospitals will comp care for low income patients.

8 Likes

Or MAYBE just MAYBE they meant exactly what they posted.

WELFARE INSURANCE

But don’t ask the original poster what they meant. Just keep assuming and twisting.

:horse:

9 Likes

:raised_hand: Maybe I am LO

9 Likes

Maybe just ask the poster? For clarity i mean.

She’s just right there in the quote

6 Likes

And, many states now withhold license plate renewals if outstanding ambulance charges and some other medical charges are not paid.

2 Likes

Thanks for the lecture on Obamacare, CH. :roll_eyes:

FWIW, most folks with Obamacare plans don’t consider it as “welfare assistance.” Medicaid OTOH is a government-subsidized plan.

And nice try at diverting our attention away from LK’s purported comment about her father “fudging” her tax returns so she could quality for “welfare insurance.” If that info is correct, then it sounds as though JK deliberately underreported LK’s income so she could quality for Medicaid and therefore not have to pay for a health care plan from ACA or another entity such as BC/BS, UHC, etc. If he did that - and she signed off on it which she would have to do since it was her tax return - they apparently attempted to defraud the U.S. government.

31 Likes

:raised_hand:

Maybe I am LO

10 Likes

I had you pegged for LO’s daughter’s adorable pony. But, maybe I am wrong.

18 Likes

Or maybe your right, or maybe I am Fergus the horse, or maybe just maybe I am Sidebar.

:horse:

9 Likes

Goodness, imagine that coming out during a law suit, if it was true!

9 Likes

You pay taxes on income and to my knowledge LK has no income as her $$ comes from the bank. Is there a family trust? Maybe But then wouldn’t the house be owned by trust? I just have a hard time believing that she personally has any wealth.

But anyone can purchase insurance. I would love to see her be investigated for Medicaid fraud.

7 Likes

The deed to the FL property is in JK’s and LK’s name (public record).

5 Likes