Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Just going to leave this here once again.

… Lies, lies, lies, yeah (they’re gonna get you)
Lies, lies, lies, yeah (they won’t forget you)
Lies, lies, lies, yeah (they’re gonna get you)
Lies, lies, lies, yeah (oh, you know I know)

:horse:

13 Likes

She has no reason to read the documents! She has her daddy and a full team of blue sock, white shirt and tails law firm on speed dial.

10 Likes

So….how many lawfirms is it now?

Civil trial =3
48 hours = a lot of interviews
SS….

Surely one well qualified, blue chip firm could have handled all of them without needing to shop around….

14 Likes

And…

So many questions about that lawyer post but only going to ask this one…

If there was a third top 10 blue suede tap shoe firm waiting to handle the Michael part of the civil case, why were they never part of the legal proceedings?

17 Likes

It’s mysterious, isn’t it?

23 Likes

It just seems like they would have wanted to be part of all those communications.

Oh, I am sure that Kirby Kanarek was sending them transcripts as things happened.

10 Likes

Why were Nagel (responsible for RC) and GAS (responsible for SGF) the ones to respond to Michael’s original counter-claim and the follow-up wiretapping claims from Michael, plus the subpoenas and both contempts of court for Jonathan and Kirby Kanarek from both SGF and Michael?

Shouldn’t the third firm have done that?

23 Likes

Must have been JK himself, who apparently encouraged the ignoring of the subpoenas!

7 Likes

And why did Nagel jump ship as soon as the fourth counter claim was added for the wire tapping stuff?

21 Likes

Has been since his first keystroke

9 Likes

Leaving GAS holding the bag to answer that claim. It makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

11 Likes

I don’t believe a judge encouraged anyone to drop their case! I believe LK & Co was desperate to get rid of the case once she was made aware of what would be brought up. Remember, it was Lauren who delayed her deposition and kept putting conditions on the process. She brought the suit and she was the one delaying it!

30 Likes

Never mind, my question was answered.

2 Likes

Just for curiosity I just took a stroll through the docket. Only two firms ever entered an appearance on behalf of Lauren. Bruce Nagel et al filed the original suit against all the defendants. Then in December 2022, he quit after the wiretap counterclaim was added, and Gas filed an entry of appearance.

And for 3+ years Mr Deininger responded to first Nagel, then GAS on behalf of Michael Barisone.

So weird.

29 Likes

That is untrue. Prior to Obamacare I had Private health insurance and it was affordable. Then Obama Care kicked in and my health insurance cost tripled. So I went on the exchange and found insurance that was still double what my original private insurance was. So you are incorrect.

14 Likes

I don’t understand all of the legal mumbo jumbo…but I completely understand the medical portion of the trial.

3 Likes

Suffice it to say she never had three law firms representing her in the now closed civil suit, despite her proud boast. She never even had two simultaneously. First Nagel, who left when the wiretap counterclaim against her was added and then Gregg Alan Stone (GAS), who tried to stall on her giving a deposition for a couple months and then they decided to drop the suit when the court’s deadline for her deposition was rapidly approaching.

So, she’s playing a little loose with facts there on YT.

Also, mildly curious to me, her first law firm has been edited out of the 48 Hours. That doesn’t exactly scream that he’s willing to still be associated with her, but I could be wrong about that.

33 Likes

B. S. C.

For realz.

8 Likes

Thank you!!! Much appreciated! Now I understand. The use of initials instead of names throws me off too lol

5 Likes

Good points, although most of the low-income folks I know who have ACA plans do not accept the premise that they are “on welfare.” Among this group are barn workers and horse trainers, landscape workers, construction workers, maids, etc. Most of them are proud of the fact that they hold down tax-paying jobs and are productive members of society.

17 Likes