Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

No. Tilda is a striking and talented woman who looks nothing like LK.

7 Likes

LK has been busy deleting the scathing, disgusting post she posted on YouTube this morning regarding Joey, along with the replies to that post. I do hope Joey got the screenshots she needed. I wonder what is happening to cause her to continue rage posting against anyone and everyone?

I don’t understand the constant harassment of Joey, a woman LK has admitted she has never met.

23 Likes

Maybe it’s inner rage at oneself redirected outward?

7 Likes

Yes it is
and PAID IN FULL! :slight_smile:
I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth
I was raised with a wooden spoon on my rear end!!

10 Likes

Joey & LK have history and it goes WAY back!!! They may have never met in person but they surely do have one particular person in common. Some of the things that LK has said, in PM’s, to Joey are absolutely disgusting!

10 Likes

Can you imagine being the victim of a gunshot wound and practically no one has an ounce of sympathy for you? That has to burn.

43 Likes

She doxxed me on Facebook, in a reverse way by connecting my real name with my CoTH username and then publicly announcing it. Which surprised me because I am a total nobody all the way on the other end of the country.

It didn’t bother me, but it did make me wonder why she would even care enough to make the connection. I was NOT surprised when she threatened to sue me, since that appears to be a pretty large percentage of the population.
Sheilah

30 Likes

She’s an amazing actress, and very striking.

I bet she could do an excellent job playing the role of LK. Add subtle layers upon subtle layers of unspoken malevolence to the performance. I remember when she played the White Witch in “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.”

But
 I think you are correct in your assessment that the truth of Tilda is that she comes across as an exceptionally sophisticated person and actress
 and frankly, that simply won’t fit well with anyone playing the roll of LK. I think the young actress who played “Amma” in the HBO miniseries version of “Sharp Objects” - Eliza Scanlin - could do a great job playing LK in a movie.

The entire LK - MB shooting and subsequent trial and ongoing legal fallout almost seems like a situation straight out of a Gillian Flynn novel. LK reminds me of more than one GF character.

5 Likes

Shhhhhhh
the baby is sleeping lol

8 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

That takes insight and a soupçon of empathy. So that can’t be it. Stick with pure ego and arrogance.

3 Likes

Is Joey the one that has been trying to serve LK for several years?

I believe so.

It’s too bad she never tracked down LK at a dressage show. The announced ride times would have been a great way to know exactly where and when to find her.

3 Likes

I believe that was tried.

1 Like

Perhaps that is why LK is tearing into her anew - Joey finally managed to get her served. :thinking:

5 Likes

I do not think Lauren Kanarek posting rude and insulting things to this person is anew at all. It has never stopped. It has been happening on YouTube all along.

11 Likes

Wow, really?

Maybe that explains some of the no shows on LK’s USEF competition record. :thinking:

It’s probably even harder to get to the Olympics when you might have to scratch at the last minute at any show under those circumstances.

/s, just in case there was any doubt.

13 Likes

I can not forget that Daddy Poppop, Jonathan Kanarek, thought it would be funny to make Michael and his family homeless.

11 Likes

No, that is Haleybot, the braider. This is GirlJoey who has been receiving hateful, horrible messages from LK for years.

9 Likes

@haleybot is a former employee of LK who has tried repeatedly to have her served is my understanding.

4 Likes