Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Haleybot knew the ride times and stall # and so did the sheriff. LK wasn’t there when the deputies came and they wouldn’t go back a 2nd time.

10 Likes

You know who can really morph her incredible looks to look like… LK… Charlize Theron

6 Likes

It has to be served by a sheriff?
Not just a deputized, or otherwise credentialed someone?

1 Like

IDK…Kat went to the Sheriff’s office in the county the show was in in NC. They told her they would handle it.

1 Like

Are you thinking of her performance in “Monster?”

She did do an exceptional job portraying a serial killer in that film.

I think you are onto something… she really would be a good fit to play LK in a movie.

7 Likes

In NC it can also be served by Certified mail return receipt requested. The recipient or their agent has to sign for that and the green card is sent back to the sender.

1 Like

I still think RG was the one who shot at Michael, missed and hit LK instead!! MB MAY have raised the gun when he saw RG aiming at him. No one was tested for gunshot residue…so…!

32 Likes

LK has been tearing into Joey for a long time…not to get into Joey’s personal business to much but LK and Joey have one person in common that LK has an issue with…and LK has said incredibly horrendous things to Joey.

8 Likes

Oh, I disagree! In “Trainwreck.”

16 Likes

:exploding_head:
Wow! Yes!

3 Likes

Agreed, plus Tilda knows how to look gaunt like LK is.

6 Likes

Tilda Swinton is much, much better looking than LK, but that’s not unusual for movie casting.

6 Likes

I just went over to FB to see if the rants/lies had continued and it looks like somebody is cleaning up her comments. I checked several 48 hours posts and couldn’t find any comments from LK.

4 Likes

She posted overnight bashing KarenK on YT

1 Like

I noticed the same a couple days ago, but decided it was just me, and I couldn’t find any.

1 Like

5 Likes

She’s also deleted several of the most disgusting YT posts recently.

6 Likes

Perfect! Put that show outfit on Tilda that LK wore on 48 Hours and perfection!!

3 Likes

IF LK does have any type of “disability” whatsoever, I would bet the farm that it’s illegal drug induced!..a self inflicted disability!

13 Likes

It appears CBS/48 Hours turned off and hid comments on the post where she was doing the rants and accusing the reporter of nefarious acts.

23 Likes