Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I imagine she ran off to read the hundreds, perhaps thousands of YouTube posts on the many L&C and 48 Hours threads.

4 Likes

It will make no difference. She will spin it the way she wants.

12 Likes

Wait, I havenā€™t even pointed out the big glaring lie yet! No way CH read the 48 hours FB comments LK made, that were taken down, a day ago.

They were taken down by 48 hours over the weekend.

14 Likes

I am wondering if CBS is having its attorneys send LK a ā€œcease and desistā€ warning. Sounds as though she has pretty much cooked her own goose as far as the network goes - I sure canā€™t foresee them giving her any benefit of the doubt in future updates to the story. For sure, Nikki Baptiste isnā€™t going to cozy up to her or JK very much. Baptiste may well maintain a professional demeanor, but I would be very surprised if she expressed much understanding or sympathy toward them.

17 Likes

I would imagine that it is not worth 48 hours time to bother to tell Lauren Kanarek to stop lying about them. It is pretty obvious that Lauren Kanarek only tells lies, so why bother, everyone knows it is a lie.

23 Likes

They probably also have experience dealing with people like LK, so i doubt this is outside their experience. Thereā€™s probably a certain about of eye-rolling and snickering about her going on.

29 Likes

She doesnā€™t care. Sheā€™d make excuses for them anyway.

3 Likes

REALLY? When one speaks the truth (me) and another finds it offensive (you)ā€¦mission accomplished!

19 Likes

First of all, I said nothing ā€œlibelousā€ about LK, here OR on YTā€¦so please choose your words VERY wisely!
But gee, were my comments ā€œlibelousā€ or ā€œnastyā€ā€¦make up your mind.
As far as you referring to me as a ā€œharasserā€ of LK, I strongly suggest you refrain from using THAT term and MY name in the same sentence from now onā€¦thank you.

35 Likes

I do not believe for one second that an unnamed 48 Hours producer made disparaging remarks about their targeted audience to LK. When would that even happen? Between the halt, halt, bow scene? While wardrobe was coiffing her hair? In between snacks at the craft services table?

Just. Nope.

25 Likes

Just as a matter of curiosity, would CBS people be coiffing LKā€™s hair? Or would she need to bring her own person for that task?

3 Likes

In my experience, yes, 48 Hours would have a make-up/wardrobe person on set. Though they wouldnā€™t do a complete makeover, they would make sure she looks camera ready according to their standards.

Then again, their standards might not be much, going by what some ā€œproducerā€ told LK about the typical audience. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Thanks!

I donā€™t think so. Theyā€™ve had some pretty rough looking interviewees on their shows, I think its up to them to do their own makeup and hair. I am pretty certain tht looking at lauren sheā€™s the one to have done her own makeup and hair. Certainly RG didnā€™t have any help with his appearance, such as it was.

7 Likes

The only thing RG was missing was a mullet.

26 Likes

Iā€™m dead now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If ever a mullet should be mandatory this is it.

10 Likes

Do you have a shovel on hand though?

6 Likes

In the back of my truck, I do.

3 Likes

And a dry shirt.

5 Likes

Maybe the washer and dryer at the new place donā€™t work. :rofl:

9 Likes