Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I hear it was unplugged. :rofl:

30 Likes

Ewwww 

1 Like

Don’t forget clean. At least start with a clean shirt. Bonus points if you bring several of the same shirts so you can change periodically since there are cameras all over the place.

5 Likes

One would think. The segment was filmed at a barn at White Fences, minutes away from their home and current barn.

3 Likes

Just to be clear, I do not think 48 Hours did LK’s makeup and hair. People are who they are, and I think they’re encouraged to be authentic. But in my experience, there is someone on set to do touch ups. For instance, if eye lashes start to detach, they’re going to be fixed. Things like that.

On the other hand, there was the short stroll with the unkempt RG. Who knows what went on there. Maybe he was just being authentic, too. And ultimately someone decided, “Yeah. Let’s go with that.” Which, quite honestly, I find rather amusing. And revealing.

15 Likes

RG is nothing more than the hired help, not even an accessory, but a tool. He contributes nothing but labor and “security”.

4 Likes

Slobbish to say the least
and apropos!

6 Likes

My sentiments exactly!

3 Likes

Lauren frequently posts about the many, many “witnesses” she had planned to bring to the trial to testify about how horrible Barisone is in every way. She also posts about the huge number of friends and supporters she has IRL, but not a single one appeared on 48 Hours, at the trial, or at either hearing, and definitely don’t support her posts providing actual facts of acceptable human behavior. It’s almost sad to be that ostracized and disliked but she made her life what it is.

25 Likes

Consequences. Just think, she has to rent a junkie to be her friend.

26 Likes

RG provided lifesaving security when an insane man was firing bullets at her, so I don’t see why you put the word security in quotes.

2 Likes

Of course you don’t.

9 Likes

There is no reason friends of LK would appear at the trial or either of the hearings. LK wasn’t on trial. Likewise, it was never appropriate for LK to supply negative character witnesses. She wasn’t the prosecutor and that dory of thing isn’t allowed even by the prosecutor.

1 Like

So you still don’t have me on ignore, @Eggbutt.

No surprise there.

1 Like

Again, you’ve missed the point entirely.

5 Likes

And you love it, don’t you? I’m the reason you show up every day as ordered.

13 Likes

Daily disclaimer: CH doesn’t engage in good faith discussion.

Today the topic wheel seems to have landed on triggered rage posting at @eggbutt.

28 Likes

Yes, as expected. We should carry on.

3 Likes

Which is so stupid. The criminal trial was the state vs. Barisone. She had nothing to do with “bringing witnesses.” I find it pathetic that she believes her own [bull].

34 Likes

Here I thought CH loved me.

Oh well

:horse:

10 Likes