Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

You say this, but also this:

What difference does Judge T’s opinion of CoTH posters matter? If he’s being fair and doing his job appropriately then it doesn’t matter what people say. If he’s letting people’s opinions guide his decision making process, he should not be on the bench.

50 Likes

Correct. And with all the medical expert testimony over the last four years, that would be an even higher hurdle than usual since not one medical expert has deemed him incapacitated or incompetent during that time.

28 Likes

Furthermore, how exactly is Judge T, or even Greystone employees, being informed of CotH’s opinions of him/them? Do you think they have an acct here and are reading the threads?

18 Likes

The comments regarding Taylor are far, far worse across SM coming from all over the world! Why do you keep yourself so focused on this social media? Is because we respond to you and you feel involved and important to the Kanareks? I promise you the 30 odd +/- posters here are a drop in the bucket compared to the opinion of thousands of others.

And, by the way, I find your use of the word “butthurt” extremely offensive considering that is a favored term for political extremists. Do better.

22 Likes

The bottom line, all judges who sit on the bench are bound by the law and ethics. They are to follow the law. If they do not know the law on particular subject, it is their responsibility to learn the law on that subject.

Either, Taylor does not know the law with regards to Krol, or he choses not to follow the law with regards to Krol.

39 Likes

Thank you.

6 Likes

In a sense it does. MBs doctors expressed concern that he insisted on relitigating the trial and could not be redirected.

2 Likes

Umm, please show me in my OP where I mentioned relitigation. But you do you and continue your gyrations to change the meaning of a post. Brilliant.

10 Likes

Her hair extensions looked better in the 48 Hours episode than they did during the trial. So I think she had stylists on 48 Hours.
Sheilah

8 Likes

Or after realizing how the extensions looked on camera for the trial found a new person to do them.

7 Likes

As it seems to be the same with you.

But it am just a horse of course.

6 Likes

Hmm, sure sounds like someone else we know… :thinking:

12 Likes

A few someones. A whole family of them……

8 Likes

The jury determined that MB was insane at the time of the shooting. The jury did not determine whether the insanity was a temporary condition.

The purpose of the Krol hearings is to determine whether MB must remain institutionalized because his current mental status means that he is a danger to himself or others.

2 Likes

LK never shot anyone. She is not a danger to herself nor others.

They can both obtain no contact orders if so desired.

2 Likes

Lauren Shay Kanarek IS both a danger to herself and others. That is an indisputable fact.

48 Likes

I do not understand how you have arrived at this interpretation. The committee at AK and the Greystone doctor recommended he not be released. That recommendation for release or not is based on whether or not he is a danger to himself or others.

2 Likes

Ann Klein said he was not a danger

31 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: Bless your heart! You honestly believe this family would respect a NCO when they still exhibit Finish the Bastard behavior? How naive.

32 Likes

Furthermore the testifying psychologist that was involved in his care while at AK recommended he be released to an outpatient program.

28 Likes