Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

To tell you that if you want transcripts you can ask Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1), who has transcript making experience, since she was there and all that.

At least that is how I read it and I can not come up with some other way to take it.

23 Likes

It appears that Greystone and their professionals don’t believe thats the scenario. At least that’s how it appears from the NJ article.

Yet the point of my comment was that you could possibly get the transcripts, because a poster said they doubted KKs word. Moving on

It feels like your reading comprehension skills are failing you today. I am sorry you are having that problem.

Let me edit @Sdel’s pronouns into names how I think it was meant.

She Jealoushe can also just ask Lauren. I hear she Jealoushe loves IG chats.

14 Likes

Lauren. Lauren loves IG chats.

7 Likes

Oh, was it not IG that Jealoushe posted on to Lauren? I get all those social media platforms messed up.

It is interesting that the striking out feature does not appear in a quote.

12 Likes

I did finally get to read the Nancy Jaffer article.

She seems to cover all sides quite well.

(I know others posted a link to that article ages ago. I am behind. It is good enough to repost in case someone missed it.)

7 Likes

It appears it was actually you having that problem! Sorry you are having that problem.

That’s why I asked for clarification. Anyways.

3 Likes

I think so. But you know, Twitter is also an option. As is FB messenger.

7 Likes

I really don’t understand how this could happen though

4 Likes

It couldn’t
just part of a vivid imagination and the conspiracy theories.
Exhausting
.time for another nap.

3 Likes

Via US Mail??? It was rumored Taylor received a letter from Daddy, so who knows.

If Michael has any of the hordes of printed text messages between the three conspirators, it would seem to be beneficial to let Gotay see them to show who the actual victim was and what helped cause any break Michael suffered, along with the medical reports of his very severe beating.

This isn’t going to play well for Greystone, that is guaranteed.

14 Likes

Via US Mail??? It was rumored Taylor received a letter from Daddy, so who knows.

Not rumored I believe that was a fact.

Just a horse of course

7 Likes

Lauren crowed about JK sending inappropriate ex parte communication to Sceusi for the police suit. And she said she would be sending her transcripts to AK. Plus claims of having other inappropriate materials from Taylor.

And let’s keep in mind, it’s on the record that JK did send something inappropriate to Sceusi during LK’s civil suit.

29 Likes

All excellent questions and points

2 Likes

Which article?

1 Like

Yeah, this couldn’t happen, you’re right. I was only going on Seeker1’s own admission they had sent documents to Greystone
 or was that Lauren herself who said that? I know to you and others the Kanareks aren’t their own worst enemy with their posts and actions. I can only imagine where this drama would be now had they (the Kanareks) simply slinked away and kept their mouths shut and their keyboards silent. Their narcissism and obsession to destroy would never allow that, would it?

15 Likes

Thanks.

There is no shortage of questions about the care at Greystone, that’s for sure.

8 Likes

I thought so too

2 Likes

That would be possible but I question they would know which physician to send it to and that there isn’t some sort of mail interception and then wether as a physician one would trust all correspondence sent their way.

1 Like