Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

8 Likes

Or maybe the above Google isn’t really THE Google but rather another source of “information”.

9 Likes

Wink wink nod nod, could be

7 Likes

It’s a pattern that’s for sure and I am not talking about a cloverleaf pattern.

First by a certain set of now “barned” posters and now it seems another set of posters has taken up the torch.

So very strange but I am just a horse of course

11 Likes

Hut-Ho did not “assign” the term “butthurt” to Ekat specifically.

1 Like

In my opinion, Taylor’s objective was to provide a fair trial according to the law, and did not want a specific verdict.

It is very insulting to the judge to assert that he “wanted” a particular verdict. That questions his ethics and impartiality. Equally, it is insulting to suggest that his supposed preference on the verdict would influence his handling of the Krol hearings.

1 Like

*sidebar

Well it’s that time of year it seems the flies are out.

Do any humans have any suggestions on a good spray to get rid of them?

:horse:

9 Likes

Someone must have missed the dozens of posts questioning/discussing Taylor’s ethics and bias. Or they have a very short memory.

10 Likes

It’s very insulting of CH to pretend she hasn’t seen them.

13 Likes

Eggbuttism for the week:

19 Likes

It’s selective reading for sure.

7 Likes

I have not missed the dozens of posts not merely “questioning/discussing” Taylor’s ethics, but outright accusing him of bias. The formal complaints lodged against him went nowhere, so the supervisory body didn’t think he was biased, either.

I just disagree with the accusations that he was biased or unfair, or “wanted” a guilty verdict.

Well, for heaven’s sake stay away from the L&C and 48 Hours YT posts about Taylor or you will be thoroughly disgusted. There are thousands of them!

Don’t you disagree with everything on this forum?

27 Likes

It’s bad faith discussion.

15 Likes

You might want to learn more about reading body language, from posture to facial expressions. And maybe a little about tone of voice.

31 Likes

I’m not quite sure why people keep saying this to some posters. :woman_shrugging:

21 Likes

Fly spray? Endure.
Which seems kind of fitting, given what we’re trying to deal with here. :wink:

17 Likes

Exactly [edit]. You call him vindictive and then organize complaints against him. Why would you risk goading him if you want MB out?

2 Likes

I thought the mods frowned upon nicknames.

And the one mentioned above sounds just like something a "barned"posters would use.

Now I can’t be the only one who is seeing this odd mind melt thing going on.

But I am just a horse of course

36 Likes

Well there is the quote of the day right there.