Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I’ll own it! It’s the term that I used to describe Taylor!!! :grin:

14 Likes

@hut-ho78, your assumption that, for myself, and I can only speak for myself, that I don’t read the documents is false.

My interpretation of those documents is different from yours and CH. You have to read the documents as a whole. You don’t pull out one snippit and think that covers all your bases. It doesn’t.

29 Likes

Please, for the love of dog, stop arguing with and explaining things to two posters who have no interest in what you’re saying. They just love seeing you tie yourselves in knots answering their ridiculous posts.

39 Likes

But…
How dare you say this.
That is the Hut theory to all things.
Find one sentence in the middle of a paragraph about giraffes and say - see, I found out why apples are red, it says so right here.

15 Likes

Knots? I see no knots.

2 Likes

And I can only imagine the terms LK would use to describe him if his rulings had gone the other way. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

I do. But please, carry on with this exercise in futility.

6 Likes

Did someone say knots?

26 Likes

Yummies!!

2 Likes

More than anyone cares to know about good old Judge T -
https://ballotpedia.org/Stephen_J._Taylor#:~:text=Taylor%20is%20a%20judge%20on,served%20on%20the%20Civil%20Division.

2 Likes

I’m no attorney, thankfully, but after reading the insurance court documents several times, it appears to me they have set themselves up for a juicy battle that will require deposition and or testimony from Miss Kanarek. Imagine that! We may still see bombshells and secrets regarding the Kanareks after all. I smell a large settlement looming, but, I’m not an attorney - not even Google Law experienced.

30 Likes

The main issue in the insurance suit is whether the finding of MBs insanity absolves him from civil liability in the same way it absolved him of criminal liability. I don’t see how LK comes into it at all.

Deininger has a history of filing long odds law suits. I’m betting the insurance companies will get this one dismissed.

1 Like

Her documented history of arrests, self admitted drug use, online behavior says differently.

34 Likes

Daily disclaimer:

Don’t engage in the bad faith discussion from CH and HH.

Toodles, off to to ride.

24 Likes

No. Try reading for comprehension. I believe Judge Taylor is professional and fair.

You and others do not and yet you goad him and many sent in complaints about him. If you truly believe he is not professional or fair then your actions are more likely to hinder MB’s release instead of aid it.

1 Like

Um… No. But I can see how/why you would say that. But still no.

You must be one of the people that @hut-ho78 thinks has not read the legal documents.

The main issue in the insurance suit is whether or not the insurance companies had a duty to provide Michael with legal counsel.

22 Likes

See, just more bad faith discussion. It’s already been explained, calling out bad behavior shouldn’t result in retaliation from the bench.

And the fact that it would do so means it it that much more important to call out and complain about the behavior.

The fact that you choose to ignore such a basic fact, and try to twist things around to shame us for discussing his bad behavior (serves to protect a bully’s power) and try to pin Taylor’s bad acts on our discussions (another tactic bullies use to try to maintain power) says a lot.

27 Likes

So you are the type that find the woman at fault because she wore a cute little skirt, not the rapist for raping her? Got it.

How can a bunch of anonymous internet posters goad a “professional and fair” judge into doing anything inappropriate?
If anything we post here, or all those many other people posted in the comments on other platforms in any way hinder Michael’s release then it most certainly is huge big flashing lights proving that Judge Taylor is neither professional or fair.

I am curious how you know/think many sent in complaints?

I believe one person has posted here about sending in a complaint. Does one now equal many?

35 Likes

Yep, me too, off to visit the local Farmer’s Markets, have lunch with real life friends (I have many!) and visit the nail salon. Gonna be a great relaxing day

10 Likes

How would you know a detail like that? What is your evidence?

31 Likes