Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Well
A. I am horse so I don’t “ride” as in a way that you are suggesting and B. Hooves.

:horse:

20 Likes

But they sure as heck LOVE evidence and, honey, there is plenty of evidence of what was done to Barisone. Sorta sounds like the predicament a former POTUS finds himself in. You can deflect, deny, play whataboutism, but facts and evidence count. She is her own worst enemy, just as he is.

23 Likes

What the actual heck, HH? Seriously. You think we are somehow “triggering” “the staff?” The staff where? Who’s staff? Are they reading this thread? How are they triggered? I am extremely confused.

I’m also a little insulted on behalf of your dis of BNT’s. (I’m a pro, but a very far cry from a BNT.) It sounds as though you are the one who has been triggered. As I haven’t posted on this thread much, I know I didn’t say anything, but seriously, you sound very upset. I wish you well and hope you take a step AFK for a while to calm down.

32 Likes

I hear what you are saying. Those who shirk subponeas and dodge depositions could find themselves in a world of trouble.

Lest we forget about barefoot courtroom dancing.

Thanks for pointing that out.

:horse:

24 Likes

If they had been reading here they would have known he wasn’t exaggerating about what he had done with his life. Pity Dr. Whatshisname hadn’t been reading here weeks before the most recent hearing, for example.

24 Likes

Oh, I’m sure you do, I’ve seen the evidence out there in other sites.
You express yourself fine, and earned this lil shortcut.
Others? Not so much

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

If I go lay down on the highway, one can not say a driver who then runs me over “chased me down” to drive over me.

Her posting on those formats are her choice.
Reactions and responses to the nonsense is actually the point.

15 Likes

Why aren’t you?

20 Likes

Good idea!

1 Like

I express myself in whatever manner the situation calls for…it could be mature OR ghetto…dealers choice :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Oh man…please don’t bring politics into this :frowning:

21 Likes

If RG had pressed charges against LK, she would have had to answer for shooting at his bike, assuming she didn’t make that up too.

If LK had shot RG, she would have had to answer for that, especially if it was a fairly tight shot group fired at center of mass (double tap). It would be LK in prison or the institution.

If every person who fired a weapon unwisely and luckily injured not one was prosecuted, it would be a really overwhelmed court.

The new trial is only about MB and the insurance company. It is about the NGRI verdict and civil responsibility under the contracts with the insurance company. There is no blame apportionment because of a claim that someone drove him to it.

2 Likes

I do the same

5 Likes

Responsible gun owners don’t shoot their firearms “unwisely”…only hot heads that don’t respect the weapon and should never own a gun do!

28 Likes

This part of y’all does not stalk anyone anywhere. But I can understand why you would be confused and say incorrect things.

I also do not own a piano, cheap electronic player style or otherwise.

19 Likes

^5 = High 5

2 Likes

Your right. And he’s going to trot out every single text, email, FB post, PI investigation and recount every single incident of LK’s dirty laundry that he has access to in the furtherance of his claims that the situation falls under the terms of coverage.

For someone who rushed to accept long ago offered settlements to avoid doing just that in her own case……oh how much she must be wailing.

In fact, the activity of CH and HH on the threads has always been a good barometer of the amount of K wailing and gnashing of teeth. I’d say they are pretty upset.

34 Likes

Oh look, double tap center mass is back.

37 Likes

Who has that for Bingo?

13 Likes

I had it but I got hungry and traded it for a ham sandwich and a Schlitz.

28 Likes