Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Sniff, sniff! Sniff, sniff! The eau de toilette of JK is so strong this afternoon! Just so dang strong.

Almost smells a little skunky!!!

:skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk:

24 Likes

What will be interesting about this is the lack of crime site forensics. We have heard from 2 of the 3 witnesses who impeached themselves showing that their versions of the events of the day are unreliable. Also, 2 of the 3 had serious injuries. I think this next round will be very interesting indeed. While I dont wish a civil case on anyone, I do hope that complete and comprehensive details come to light.

15 Likes

The answer is B. Hooves.

7 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

:racehorse: :wind_face:

6 Likes

Ahhh…Pepé Le Pewnarek!

15 Likes

Have I missed your answer to this question @CurrentlyHorseless and @hut-ho78 ?

Endless fodder there for you to broaden your horizons.

14 Likes

They won’t…they’re afraid of me ::giggle::

17 Likes

They think we are all of those people on YT and FB and Twitter.

15 Likes

Lol. So the 20 or 30 people here on coth are the same as the thousands across all media? Whoa. That’s some really impressive trolling. :clap:

30 Likes

Thank you for once again posting a link that proves the point I was making. See, you did not have to waste your time looking it up for me, I already knew and had told you.

23 Likes

Very, very busy group. We all sit in a big room, with lots of coffee and martinis and wine. That way we are able to alert each other to where to post. Sometimes we talk about bathrobe sales and the new bathrobe styles.

24 Likes

I suppose I’ll need someone to email me the instructions on how to set up a thousand or so profiles in minutes bc I just don’t know where to start or is that given out in the big secret room?

13 Likes

Yay!! We’re back in business!

8 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

The fact is that people love to argue on the internet, really the posters on this thread get what they want. Incessant never ending circular arguments with 2 posters. Ignoring them is apparently impossible.

23 Likes

Wait. What? There are new bathrobe styles?

6 Likes

With hoods, without, patch pockets or in the side seams, cut, color…

8 Likes

And GOOD MORNING to everyone except those who defend the cruel and unusual punishment LK put MB through.
RISE n SHINE!
:coffee: :sun_with_face: :fried_egg: :bagel: :bacon:

18 Likes

You forgot to mention it is a big basement, and we are all elderly! Nor are we legal according to the Kanareks, the paragons of virtue that they are!

16 Likes