Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I just found nightgowns with seam pockets in them! Love a good seam pocket!

9 Likes

I see lots of time and pixels wasted, though. And the rest of us are wearing out our scroll keys slogging past it all the time.

5 Likes

Scrolling past posts telling others how to post does get very exhausting, I agree.

8 Likes

Adding seam pockets is a sewing project even a beginner can do. You do not even need matching fabric.

3 Likes

Failed sewing in Home Ec! I am worse than a beginner! BUT, I can sew a button on that will never come off!

6 Likes

“Never wrestle with a pig because you’ll both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

(I am NOT calling anyone here a pig.)

Also:
"Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over, shits all over the board, then struts around like it won.”

17 Likes

Please. I can barely keep up here.

Half the time there are 150-200 new posts on this thread when I get a chance to glance at it.

Although many of them are the same old repetitive nonsense. But still.

5 Likes

People seem to love pigeon chess then complaining about the pigeons.

2 Likes

There are currently 3768 posts, most of which center around arguing with two people. Wouldn’t it be better to realize that those two people will never be convinced, will always spin the truth, and will never stop, and it is futile to continue wasting time engaging with them?

31 Likes

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don’t make sense…

There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent.

19 Likes

And yea…I’m probably the one in the middle! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

Or, you could do you and not worry about what other people are posting.

So strange to go into a thread and then complain about the content, over and over and over again.

You are not being silent.

15 Likes

The one in the middle has to be @eggbutt, it has eggs and we all know her name is all about eggs and nothing to do with horses (laugh).

10 Likes

And think of the bandwidth!!!

2 Likes

Then the one with the cig is DEFINITELY moi! I knew I liked [eggbutt]! lol

1 Like

Yep! Use dental floss!

Helps when you get suckered into jumping up the neck at the jump out of the line and try to pop off all the buttons on your hunt coat!

1 Like

You do seem to enjoy arguing.

My comment is that many have replied that they want two posters to go away. As long as they find joy in aggravating people with their twisting they will stay. Either you want them to leave and can ignore them or you enjoy arguing with a brick wall.

15 Likes

I use dental floss quadrupled to sew horse rugs.

6 Likes

It’s not even arguing. It’s responding over and over with the same facts, over and over, to the same spurious posts that the two Kanarek apologists repeat over and over. I don’t understand what pleasure anyone gets from it, but apparently, a few do get some sort of satisfaction on the merry-go-round.

18 Likes

Uh oh, all your careful hard work to fit in with certain people here is now in jeopardy. Used the “e—y” nickname. Be very very careful. The mods received so many complaints when I used it twice that they edited my posts to remove it. It wasn’t like I used her real name or the names people have used for me. Gotta maintain the double standards though.

3 Likes