Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

???
What names people used for you?

The name you got edited was edited because that name was specifically said to not be used again previously. You have been around, you know that.

15 Likes

What that smell on the air.

Ah Conspiracy.

Thatā€™s it.

:horse:

11 Likes

I just get tired of all the excuses made for a shooter. He is already determined to be insane or at least insane at the time of the shooting. Why the piling on of the victim, her family, LE, the prosecutor, the judge, the staff at Anne Klein, and now the Greystone staff? Itā€™s counter productive to MBā€™s release. Itā€™s counter productive for his future mental health.

Oh right. Itā€™s the Walter Mitty Social Justice Warrior regardless of facts and if it actually benefits or hurts MB, the pretend subject of this thread.

I said and say LK deserved to be evicted, not shot. Since that is not making excuses for her behavior, I donā€™t know who yā€™all are talking about stating some are excusing her behavior. I havenā€™t seen anyone do that.

I have called out the behavior here for being the same type as LKā€™s social media posting and wondered how yā€™all donā€™t see that if you think it is so horrible for her to do so, then how is it ok for yā€™all to do so?

Is it only bickering if both parties express their view? Is continued criticism of a shooting victim and her family for years and thousands of posts acceptable in any circumstance? How do yā€™all keep this up without self loathing since you hate the same behavior in LK? For that matter, she is a survivor of a shooting and likely has PTSD. She actually does have an excuse now, though as far as I know, she had none beforeā€¦unless she has problems we donā€™t know because itā€™s not our business and then you are piling on someone who may have her own mental illness. Itā€™s not just piling on, itā€™s the glee with which it is done.

It doesnā€™t make sense unless it really is the pleasure of hate that CH tries to explain but I still donā€™t really understand that either.

1 Like

Who had Pleasure of Hate for Bingo?

35 Likes

5 Likes

No, thatā€™s not at all correct.

20 Likes

Please, please donā€™t respond!!! Have an amazing Friday night and wonderful weekend. Leave these two to chat amongst themselves and their supporters.

28 Likes

My hard work to fit in? hahahahaha Dude, either people like me or they donā€™tā€¦and how would they really know, or why would I even care?
So letā€™s stay on topic PUHLEEZ!
Give me ONE good reason you defend LK and her evil actions towards MBā€¦JUST ONEā€¦I think you can handle ONE!

17 Likes

Then maybe you should leave the thread, because we donā€™t intend to cave to the idea that LK/RG were innocent bystanders who did nothing wrong.

Because as you do know, many of us do believe:

1. that he did not have the gun in order to shoot her because LK removed it from the safe

2. if he was the shooter then it was justified because it was self defense

What the vast majority of the posters agree on and acknowledge: the way LK goes after him on all of her SM, before and after the incident: her and RGā€™s version of the story cannot be trusted to be truthful. And unfortunately for their credibility, there wasnā€™t any other physical evidence to support their claims.

She is so vengeful and hateful that it is quite believable that she would frame
Michael and lie on the stand. In fact, her own SM postings from before the incident speak of setting them up to commit perjury while testifying in a court of law. Since itā€™s been shown her version of the story is almost completely fabricated or a half-truth at bestā€¦ā€¦this clearly means she intended to lie on the stand in whatever lawsuit she was originally trying to set up.

She was bragging about being able to forge a signature ā€œfor whatever she neededā€.

32 Likes

Seems like the 48hrs episode is now on YT. 1400! comments in the last few hours and not ONE backing LK.

CH and HH canā€™t possibly believe the small group here is capable of that. So how can they explain so many anti LK comments? Is it bc they donā€™t discuss in good faith?

30 Likes

I would not worry too much @KarenK. Hut has been edited lots of times and is still here. If you get edited this one time it will be forgiven.

16 Likes

It sure would be nice for them to take their - LK is innocent and needs defending - over there to make all those horrible non-believers understand their point.

21 Likes

How so?

If you actually think that the legal system or the staff at Anne Klein or the staff at Greystone are going to be affected by a bunch of online comments from group of random strangers, that is a much bigger insult to their integrity and competence than anything anyone here has said.

20 Likes

So weird. Itā€™s almost like they are just targeting a few posters here. Like itā€™s personal.

16 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

Up to 1.5 comments now.
Wow no one is buying what she is selling either.

11 Likes

This, 1,000 times.

I mean, seriously? Weā€™re supposed to feel chagrined because the overworked employees at these understaffed, under funded mental health gulags are (allegedly) spending their free time browsing the comments posted on a specific thread in a particular forum on a rather niche equestrian website? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

25 Likes

I meant nothing bad and I had no idea HH was reprimanded for using that name :frowning:
So I apologize @eggbuttā€¦if I offended you in any way I am SOOO sorry. (will hide in my corner for a bit)

9 Likes

182k views in 10 hoursā€¦.

This is one I agree withā€¦

20 Likes

Me thinks that certain ponies are going to have the weekend off.

6 Likes