Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Holy smoke, the comments! Up to 1.6k and almost entirely negative against LK, JK and RG.

19 Likes

WOW!! Yā€™all werenā€™t exaggerating!! Over 1600 comments in 11 hours!! I just read a few and, my word, they make anything said here seem like kindergarten stories!!

I agree, @hut-ho78 and @CurrentlyHorseless and their unseen buddies need to take their diatribes to YT. They need to rush over there to tell all the posters they are/will be the reason Michael isnā€™t released!! They can even set up a different screen name for their own protection from the mob on YT!

25 Likes

Excellent post!

18 Likes

:rofl:
Thereā€™s actually a post saying, ā€œyou donā€™t know what they do to those horseā€™s feet to make them move that way!ā€. Goodness, Iā€™ve never heard of soring in dressage!

8 Likes

I want a self-cooling short robe with seam pockets. And I donā€™t believe MB for 2 shakes of said robe that MB shot LK.

I accept that during an incident involving Rob, Lauren, her dog Rosie, and MB, she was pierced by two bullets.

19 Likes

I briefly read some of the YT comments, and boy oh boy did everyone figure her and her father out! Not one supportive comment for herā€¦. Yes, CH and HH should go over there and see how theyā€™re received.

21 Likes

My favorite so far! The Kā€™s are going to be frantic trying to find out who all these people are IRL to threaten to sue them for their post.

I have no doubt Lauren wonā€™t resist responding!

34 Likes

sorry to be dense, but how do you find these on yT 48 hours - I go on and canā€™t find the commentsā€¦

7 Likes

Interesting. The criminal trial ended with a NGRI acquittal and cannot be appealed, and the civil suits between LK and MB were dismissed with prejudice.

Yet you want to rehash and relitigate the trials.

In his civil suit against the insurance companies, is MB asserting that the insurance companies should have provided tor his defense because either he didnā€™t shoot her or, if he did, it was self defense? Thatā€™s a rhetorical question; of course heā€™s not.

We were told by the legal professionals that collateral estoppel did not apply in LKs civil suit against Barisone. In Barisoneā€™s civil suit against the insurance companies, Deininger is using the finding of insanity from the criminal trial in the civil suit. According to the claim that nothing in the criminal trial carries over, wouldnā€™t Deininger need to prove insanity all over again? Oh, but darn, at this point Barisone needs to demonstrate that heā€™s no longer insane.

On the vital issue of mortgages, it was pointed out that Barisoneā€™s multi million dollar Florida farm would be protected from any judgement awarded LK. Before agreeing to represent Barisone, do you think the lawyers required Barisone to sign a document granting a lien on his property so that they would would be paid?
Has he already taken out a mortgage on the property to pay his legal fees, or is he waiting to see if the case against the insurance companies yields any cash before mortgaging the property?

I love how the YT viewers are now doing google searches and finding out more to the story behind LK.

I hear a whistle, could it be a Karma Train?

But I am just a horse of course.

30 Likes

Click on the circled ā€œCommentsā€

5 Likes

Thatā€™s your favorite pastime. So I can imagine that youā€™re just delighted.

24 Likes

Yes yes, all members of the elderly illegal mob! Obviously!

11 Likes

For their sake I hope they donā€™t come over hereā€”they will be lost for months!

12 Likes

Thank you for your instructions!

3 Likes

My goodness who knew a ā€œcell phoneā€ could do that much damage.

Especially that odd looking one that looks.like.it was made by kind of, sort of something else.

But I am just a horse of course.

15 Likes

Fresh meat.

6 Likes

Did you find one pro LK? Iā€™d love to see it

5 Likes

OMG! The YT count is working its way to 1800 posts! How will she ever respond to it all?!?

9 Likes

And almost a cool quarter million views.

23 Likes