Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I like the posters who refer to HH as a ranch. Lol

3 Likes

Interesting perspective.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t Sarah Haslin Mir do so in that ridiculous NYT article? The sprawling ranch blah blah?

8 Likes

Why are you asking for opinions? Youā€™ve already demonstrated that you donā€™t discuss in good faith. Go ask the 1600 posters on YouTube (alone)

32 Likes

This just goes to show how desperately MB wants to move on. I disagree with his decision, however Iā€™m not the one who was attacked in my own home. I can only empathize with MB. You should try it!

18 Likes

To be fair, out West, nearly everyone would call it that. At least they would have when I grew up there.

8 Likes

Wouldnā€™t you like to know? Lol. Are you OK? You come across as tho youā€™ve been unnerved.

8 Likes

I hope they do. They need to know the horse community doesnā€™t stand with LK

10 Likes

Out West we laughed when we read it. My fatherā€™s weekend gentlemanā€™s ranches in nor cal were 2 of 25K acres each. My old jumping coach, good pal of Gene Lewis, managed a 500,000 acre ranch in Nevada.

3 Likes

I understand. There arenā€™t many ranches on the east coast whatā€™s why it came across funny.

7 Likes

Well, not that I saw, but theoretically there may be one or two amongst the 1600+ā€¦

5 Likes

I read 4 or 5 more anti MB than pro LK. As I recall all referenced his appearance and demeanor in the trial versus the interview.

3 Likes

Maybe they were between the 1400 and the 1600. I got tired of reading.

3 Likes

Iā€™m confident that if she stays up all night, blows off her weekend riding lesson and skips her piano playing, sheā€™ll find a way. Because I believe in her. Sheā€™s got moxie!

s/

14 Likes

And sheā€™s so creative.

4 Likes

276,000 views!

Those comments, unfiltered, unmoderated!

16 Likes

ā€œGo as far as you can see, and then you go fartherā€

14 Likes

Why, is that why LK took out a mortgage on her little house? To pay her lawyers? What gave you the idea he needed to take out a mortgage to pay his lawyers?

Poor Kanareks. Still wringing their hands about Michaelā€™s money. You sound so worried CH.

38 Likes

All COTH Iā€™m sure. Bc that makes so much sense.

5 Likes

@CurrentlyHorseless I wrote about robes, then I responded briefly to the above. Because I donā€™t think heā€™s the shooter.

In reply, you penned a veritable tome.

Meanwhile, back at Rancho Del You Tube, another 1000+ randos have deduced that Lk is no innocent flower. In fact, many passersby have decided sheā€™s nuttier than Aunt Velmaā€™s fruit cake. Many said it is too bad she lived! I havenā€™t expressed anything like that, not even close.
Yet here you are, railing against little ole me and my opinion about the trigger for the bullets.

It would appear you donā€™t care that some would wish her dead already. If you did, youā€™d be all over YouTube.

Why focus on COTH? Why dismiss the masses who wish her dead or imprisoned?

43 Likes