Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Well, the Chronicle Forums were down for several hours yesterday. That gave all the regular posters here a lot of extra free time to go blow up the YouTube comments! :thinking:

/s

17 Likes

Bc CH is disingenuous in her conversations here.

13 Likes

We seem to have broken 300k views and 2k comments.

One of the comments has over 50 replies. All are in agreement of the original comment

14 Likes

Interesting she hasn’t done a follow up

9 Likes

It is their own comments.

1 Like

I’ve always thought that RG was the one who shot
missed MB and hit LK!
Detective Bailey & others didn’t do their job
they failed to check for DNA & fingerprints
they failed to check the video camera cloud for footage (even though it was conveniently shut off, which I’m sure Bailey didn’t know)
they failed to search LK & RG’s vehicles
they failed to find the 3 bullets (2 that went through LK and the one that hit the window)
they failed to secure the scene of the crime
and most importantly they failed to check LK & RG for gunshot residue. This has got to be one the dirtiest cases I’ve ever heard of.

36 Likes

That’s actually an insult to Aunt Velma
BUT
you are so spot on! :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Just one comment post from me

17 Likes

I would say 90% of folks feel this way
and rightfully so.

3 Likes

17 Likes

You’re accusing @eggbutt of being @leighannsbeatifullife on YT? :grimacing:

4 Likes

If I’m defending LK by saying she deserved to be evicted, not shot, then everyone accusing me of defending her is stating the opposite. Nice bunch. /s

2 Likes

Anyone else on this board would be gone baby gone for calling posters here by names outside this board. This latitude is too much.

25 Likes

Incorrect.

17 Likes

That would be a hard no, Hut.

You can side-step and deflect all you like, and pretend that you believe ‘everyone’ [here] thinks she deserved to be shot instead of evicted. BUT, you are quite aware that it’s her behavior past and present that’s being called out, her proclivity for bitter and twisted rants and ongoing engagement on various SM. It’s been pointed out quite a few times now, that this is a horse forum where moderation keeps conversation quite civil - which will be no more apparent than when/if you venture to take your defense of LK to such platforms. So will you? Lord knows she could do with such a staunch ally.

33 Likes

Desperate times, apparently. Desperate times.

9 Likes

Do you have proof or are you just accusing us wantonly?

I for one haven’t posted on the YouTube post you speak of. I resent being accused of such because of someone’s unfounded paranoia in defense of someone KNOWN to create alters.

I also don’t post about LK on FB or Twitter, for the record.

27 Likes

That ridiculous statement was intended to provoke. She thinks she’s being clever to accuse posters here of being on YT or elsewhere. IMO it was another deflection and just ambiguous enough that she can do her usual backtrack.

23 Likes

A hospital cannot refuse service in an emergency situation, if you need an appendectomy they must provide that service. People skip out paying all the time who have no insurance

2 Likes

I have said this many times, but it seems that some people do not want to believe me, even though I am not the one posting proven lies all over social media - I do not have a youtube account and I can not typically find the comments when people start talking about them. Sometimes I get lucky and can find a few, but there is no way I am posting on youtube.

Clearly one of you is going to have to make all the accounts that people here are pretending are me.

I do find it weird that somehow Lauren Kanarek is not raging over there right now. I wonder what changed in her world from the other day until now.

20 Likes