Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

This makes ZERO sense.

@Danvers couldn’t find YouTube comments, period. Your response does not help that issue.

“It’s their own comments” implies that the people asserting there are such comments have made all of the comments themselves, which is a bald-faced lie.

I personally haven’t seen handle/screen name crossover myself, but I find it extremely hard to believe that over 1800 (?) comments by hundreds of posters align to the posters on this board.

Or, because I often cannot ascertain what you are trying to say, are you trying to assert you meant their own comments on this board would somehow help @Danvers find YouTube comments in general? Because precisely NOBODY read it that way.

Either way, HARD NOPE. Your comment was inappropriate no matter how you slice the pickle.

36 Likes

@erinmeri, it reads like someone has been enjoying some Saturday evening adult beverages…
Or maybe some of that stuff that Lauren and Rob like to use?

9 Likes

2,875 as of now.

15 Likes

Sounds like to me someone is just spoiling for an argument.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Oh yawn look at the time.

:horse:

24 Likes

Yep. And they look silly trying to scrounge up yet an another conspiracy being enacted by CotHers.

16 Likes

Who me? … or do you mean the nonsensical justification? Full disclosure, I did just attend a wine tasting of Slovenian and Croatian organic wines with various durations of skin contact. Normally not wines I like (too funky!) but this tasting was fun. Weirdly, the one I liked best was the one with the longest duration of skin contact. And here I thought I hated “orange wines”. Bought a bottle so that I can serve it at my next get together to see what people think.

So, if you were referring to me… outed! (ETA: NEVER outed for the latter. Lost my older sister to heroin. Have never and would never.)

10 Likes

Okay, put your money where your mouth is. Produce one, just ONE post I have made on YouTube. I’ll patiently wait. Until you can do that regarding me or any other handle here with the exception of KarenK, [edit]

32 Likes

Happy to stand corrected!! Long day at the barn. My my, how the YouTubers have been busy!

7 Likes

One more time a little louder

The answer is B. Hooves.

:racehorse: :wind_face:

7 Likes

WTF, They now want me to go buy a freaking piano?

10 Likes

I hear tell that you can get them second hand, along with the mirror that you will need to go with it.

But I am just a horse of course

6 Likes

At least we know YouTube lessons are available!

8 Likes

I can think of precisely one person who’s crossed over between here and You Tube. There may be others… but seriously, your over exaggeration of your theories gets funnier every time you double down.

Your tone has slipped into the derogatory and provocative mien of your starlet LK.

If you find that the nicknames and terms are across the various platforms, that might just be because she (LK) invokes those terms, descriptions and opinions all on her lonesome. So, please, do her the honour of defending her where it could really elevate you to - perhaps - Shelley Nelly level love and appreciation.

32 Likes

Can confirm that nobody from COTH outside of the States is furiously posting, as the video and comments “are not available in your country”

19 Likes

Can’t like this enough.

One poster crosses over, is used as a scapegoat for all other YT posters. (LOL)

Tone has most definitely slipped into the really nasty,

And absolutely, some might consider following their dear leader to her platform(s) of choice where she wields vicious language and libelous allegations, and where the dissenters are far more aggressive, outrageous, and apparently love the “pleasures of hate” as they partake in more obviously “gleeful” “bashing” (is that the “preferred word”?) than we here are or do. Have fun!

Edited to correct typos.

18 Likes

Does anyone recall the “people” who have posted on Youtube and then bragged about it here?

17 Likes

I’m waiting on receipts.

14 Likes

If there are any COTHers over on YT, there are not many because there are lots of misconceptions posted that we wouldn’t hesitate to correct!

16 Likes

Now, now. Don’t be a slacker. Pull on your Big Pony Pants and get to work like this fellow. Who knows, maybe you could even be COTH’s first entrant on America’s Got Talent!

21 Likes

This ^^ all the way!

6 Likes