Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

So am I. Something tells me we will be waiting quite a while.

7 Likes

I was just going to say that! Canā€™t see a darn thing

7 Likes

Hay look there, more YT piano lessons.

Now to find a second hand piano and mirror for my stall and I will be all set.

I wonder if sellers take carrots as payments.

:horse:

12 Likes

A veritable equine Chopin!

7 Likes

IIRC, she did do jumpers originally. Maybe the AA jumpers. Maybe even just at the local level. Then I also recall she had a fall and thatā€™s when she ā€œtransitionedā€ to dressage. This is where I get the feeling that she is basically scared to ride :woman_shrugging:t2:.

6 Likes

Did anyone ever verify that?

1 Like

I would start with the mirror because we know you want one! :wink:

6 Likes

I canā€™t really rememberā€”I learned it a couple of years agoā€”but I thought there were some USEF records.

I probably shouldnā€™t have brought it up because I may have learned about it ~4 years ago and there has been a lot of water over that dam!

2 Likes

I believe the only competition records that show up on the USEF site for LK start with dressage within the last several years. Nothing before that involving showing over jumps.

Obviously that only covers USEF competitions, not unrecognized shows.

Edited to add screenshots from the USEF website for competition results. Including the most recent results from 2020, and the oldest ones, which only date back to 2016.

LK is listed as a current USEF member with Safe Sport training that expired in 2022.

3 Likes

I believe one our posters that has had real life run-ins said they had videos of her riding H/J.

4 Likes

Could be. The only results listed with USEF are for dressage.

2 Likes

Taylor didnā€™t allow a TONā€¦but one dayā€¦ONE DAY karma will catch up to LK!

9 Likes

Hand to God, I looked for the comments on YT, 48 Hours, Lauren Kanarek etcā€¦ lots popped up but couldnā€™t find the one link that brought me to the one with the comments until @eggbutt postedā€¦ Its not that easy to find for the EIMā€¦ (I will probably have to ask againā€¦ apologies in advance) Having found itā€¦ Holy Mother Of God! If I were a Kanarek I would seriously consider changing my nameā€¦ I was brought up with ā€œyour name and reputation is all you haveā€ā€¦ And its not lookinā€™ so good for the Entire Kanarek Familyā€¦ jeepersā€¦ Thatā€™s some reckoninā€™ goinā€™ on over thereā€¦

19 Likes

@hut-ho78

I am politely asking you to break this down and explain it, since I canā€™t understand what youā€™re trying to say. Who is ā€œtheirā€?

18 Likes

You all know Iā€™m not involved in the horse world so can you please educate me on this?
Safe Sport training is?..and long before it needs to be renewed? Also, what is the importance of it.
Thanks much.

1 Like

Itā€™s sex abuse/bullying awareness training. Itā€™s federally mandated for athletes and parents to do before they can compete.

4 Likes

LK certainly does have loose lips when it comes to posting on YT.

2 Likes

Safe sport training is an online course that is required annually for all USEF competing members who are over the age of 18. It is not geared specifically towards horse sports, but towards all sports. It is particularly directed towards preventing sexual abuse of minors, but it also covers things like bullying.

The initial course takes maybe an hour or two, and the annual refresher courses usually take less time.

So any member who wants to participate in USEF competitions has to stay current on their annual safe sport training, which is free for members.

6 Likes

I meant changing their Family name - kinda like when you go into the witness protectionā€¦ because they are persona non gratis not only in the equestrian world but in the civilized worldā€¦

7 Likes

Imagine if those posting on the latest 48 Hours YouTube knew as much detail as we do, such as zero evidence collected, ninja night walks, dryers, litter boxes, pocket recorders, transcripts, unanswered subpoenas, dog bites, criminal histories of the entire family, evidence of LKā€™s continued nasty postsā€¦the list goes on and on.

24 Likes