Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

17 Likes

I don’t think that LK gave a flying fig about the kids. It was never about the actual kids.

32 Likes

I’m sure when she announced MB had pulled in, he turned it on

9 Likes

Unless, of course, LK had already told SS she had driven MB to live in the barn when she made the phone call the day before!

16 Likes

@DownYonder,

This is a terrific post.

4 Likes

I wonder if SS records those, and if it could be subpoenaed?

1 Like

For sure they were guided to the barn and told to skip the house. Only LK would so direct them and probably ahead of their arrival. IMO

7 Likes

No, I bet she caught them on the driveway like she did hayguy and the whole “didn’t stop by the house” thing is a technicality she uses to pretend she didn’t do anything.

She was monitoring anyone who entered/exited the farm.

17 Likes

Yep, that little nugget of truth and deception!

3 Likes

Maybe her next horses’ show name?

7 Likes

Her breast implants probably don’t help

5 Likes

Exactly.
But if I’m offing myself, I just really need one.

6 Likes

That word salad is some real 50D chess. Cognitive issues for $200 Alex.

17 Likes

My gut tells me she specifically mentioned kids living in a condemned (or soon to be condemned) barn as part of her complaint.

31 Likes

Fire risk from dryers that don’t shut off.
Egress, likely.
Unapproved for actual habitation.
Lots of lil breadcrumbs she likely sprinkled in there, with the subtlety of a nuclear bombshell.

20 Likes

She’s such a delight. Is it any wonder she is welcome wherever she goes by family, friends and the world at large? /s

22 Likes

I think that is so key to MB’s response and wonder why that wasn’t explored on the stand. LK escalated the attacks on MB then CPS shows up. He knows it has to be LK reporting him. As a child abuse survivor, who wouldn’t be driven over the edge at now possibly being accused of it? Or possibly having the kids of his girlfriend taken away from her. The CPS visit is the straw that broke the camel’s back and that is all on LK. It is a heinous thing to do to someone and she overplayed her chess move. She paid for that move by her injuries and the vitriol from 99.9% of the people commenting. There is no excusing her behavior and she still should have to pay for her actions.

31 Likes

Yep. And we have Jonathan Kanarek’s text: “HaHa
maybe they’ll be homeless.” Same day as the SS call. They knew exactly what they were doing and I am sure the words chosen to give SS were chosen very carefully.

25 Likes

Could you imagine you and your family plotting and conspiring to make a horse trainer HOMELESS because you’re annoyed you’re not teacher’s pet?

That’s the thing
 all this mess isn’t because of a heart passion or lovers triangle. It’s not because of a competition Harding/Kerrigan thing. It’s not because of any of the reasons usually responsible for such drama.

It’s all only because some raging narcissist nobody wanted more attention from a horse trainer.*

Want more attention? Ride better. Ride more. Try actually showing up. Study riding theory like crazy. Study sports psychology. Take judging seminars. Learn biomechanics.

The way LK tried to do things is not only evil, it’s inefficient, ineffective, criminal, lazy, pathetic, an act by someone who is not particularly bright. It’s the acts of a bored person who lives their life for nothing but gratuitous immediate satisfaction. It’s an addicts way. A grifters way. It’s uninspiring and uninspired. Cheap.

IMO.

46 Likes

And again, the phrase “Who does that?” is appropriate.

19 Likes