Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Yes, by RG. I think it was in one of the texts…

5 Likes

I thought it was in a video he took of her riding. Could be wrong

8 Likes

Oh, I have no doubt that she made a point to tell SS that the kids were not living in the house but rather in “one room at the barn that wasn’t even rated to be a living quarters, and with - gasp - a man who wasn’t their father…” :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I asked this in a post yesterday:

does an attorney in cases like this get to see the full SS report? Hear the recording of her phone interview with SS? See an official transcript (from SS) of the call?

I didn’t get a reply and I don’t know if anyone on this thread knows the answers.

2 Likes

“The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary”.

Vince Lombardi

22 Likes

Great suggestion! :grin:

1 Like

We know Mr Deininger has the SS report because he included a heavily, heavily redacted copy as an exhibit in one of the civil suit filings.

Re: phone recording or transcript - I have no idea if SS records and transcribes the calls.

12 Likes

@KarenK was suggesting that in a year, or two, or five, evidence “exonerating” MB would emerge. She has also stated that she thinks that RG accidentally shot LK while aiming for MB. Quite delusional, IMO.

3 Likes

One thing I don’t remember being brought up is I wonder if MB carried the gun and the extra clip when he patrolled the property at night and was used to having it in his pocket. Maybe usually putting it back in the safe in the morning, but retrieved it because he didn’t know what/who he would encounter at the house.

5 Likes

I thought Mr. Davidson (Hayguy) testified that he saw her near the driveway but didn’t stop. Or am I misremembering that part?

2 Likes

You know what they say about opinions…
If KarenK is delusional, the majority on YT, Facebook 48Hours social media, etc are too. :woman_shrugging:
I mean, could they all be missing something?
Maybe. But it’s unlikely

37 Likes

I am assuming that Schellborn also received a copy of it before the criminal trial - yes?

7 Likes

My recollection is she went out, demanding to know who he was… While also posting on SM that it was an assassin there to kill her, I think she even said so to 911 or a cop?

19 Likes

I have no idea, honestly.

She called 911 all worried and scared.

7 Likes

The next day.

11 Likes

I don’t think it’s delusional to have an opinion about something that happened where actual physcial evidence is lacking.

32 Likes

The only difference the circumstances surrounding the SS/CPS issue is the ramifications they have to prove Lauren Shay Kanarek weaponized SS. The criminal trial is over, duh!, and who had what copy of what report is irrelevant at this point. We know Schellhorn didn’t use, and Taylor didn’t allow, anything that made the Kanereks look bad. Remember, Taylor didn’t allow anything that Barisone couldn’t prove he knew before 1 PM August 7, 2019. Talk about a narrow scope! Screw what was revealed that was going on in the background by an evil family to destroy a very successful human being. Taylor is complicit, if not directly, certainly indirectly. He and Schellhorn fell right into the swamp the Kanareks produced.

20 Likes

No, not at all correct, sorry. Plus, what do you mean by “genealogy?” Misplaced word, I think.

12 Likes

No, you are once again entirely incorrect. The box was checked on the form. There for all to see. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

24 Likes