Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Keep in mind the ending is “I love green eggs and ham”….

5 Likes

I’ll change the ending :wink:

4 Likes

deleted

1 Like

When you read back through some of these text messages, it is almost inconceivable how evil these people are. The fact that there are 2 posters on here who continue to defend and make excuses for all of the KKlan goes way beyond sick. Be glad that we are not them.

40 Likes

Do you have a source for that? I don’t know much about criminal law on the US I’ll admit. I remember looking for that info previously but I couldn’t find much for the state of NJ. I didn’t search thoroughly but since you seem to know, I thought I’d ask.

7 Likes

Because there was NO danger!

5 Likes

No, she can’t produce a source for that statement.

4 Likes

Wow… so many things here stated as “facts” with no supporting evidence, and some with evidence to the contrary.

10 Likes

Wow! Almost 4,000 comments with the vast majority pro-Barisone.

9 Likes

Why is it drawing more now than originally?

4 Likes

I think because it is the full version on YT? Maybe? IDK, YT is not my comfort zone, but it certainly is fascinating to see people from all over the world are seeing the same things we’ve seen here for years even though we know so much more than what the general public knows.

11 Likes

Well…for one, LK had been commenting on my posts and we were going at it for a while…she was also blasting others who have personal knowledge of what happened and going back and forth which I think prompted more people to post their thoughts and opinions.

8 Likes

16 Likes

Oh yes! And their notes didn’t match their reports! During the hearings Bikinkas read from their notes pertinent information that didn’t make it into their official reports weeks later! Goodness, one could wonder if that little gang of “police officers” got together and discussed what to put in their reports.

19 Likes

What is totally astonishing to me is that I just re-watched Robert Guy Goodwin’s testimony and I have so very many questions. I just wonder how these two posters hew to their lines. What???

7 Likes

It’s way, WAY worse than creepy. It’s hostile, threatening, insane behaviour. Of all the things RG and LK did in this particular situation, and that, as we know, is quite a list, it is the most deranged and disturbing.

29 Likes

I’m convinced they needed that info in order to file a CPS report there too IMO

6 Likes

Right, like how to file a report if the kids aren’t on the property, and if they aren’t, where are they, that one can make something up which makes them sound endangered. Get their dates straight, etc. In otherwords, you can’t say they were living up in the barn loft when they actually were at their father’s.

9 Likes

I find the CPS report the creepiest of all, considering what it would do to a mother if the children were found to be endangered, and what it could do to the children. What an absolute monster of a person, is Lauren Kanarek. And we know she intended to call CPS, because she had those searches on her phone and because her predator boy friend was searching for their whereabouts. Whether it turned out that the visit from CPS came through SS or from Lauren, I don’t know, but I suspect that Lauren did make a report to CPS. SS certainly would have coached her to make a report to CPS and law enforcement. Its in their rules that anyone making a report to SS should absolutely contact CPS and law enforement.

12 Likes

So she violated SS rules while a member of a group that requires SS complicity?

7 Likes