Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Why donā€™t you explain how Barisoneā€™s suit has anything to with LK if thatā€™s what you believe?

2 Likes

What?
You are asking for someone to do something?
Something that has already been done several times already?
I thought you prided yourself in not doing that stuff.

21 Likes

I was just going to say:

Objection, asked and answered.

23 Likes

You really canā€™t be serious!

12 Likes

If someone is charged with a crime, SS issues a ban or permanent suspension automatically without conducting its own investigation. So immediately after the shooting, Barisone was automatically made ineligible via judicial disposition with no SS investigation.

When the trial ended with a NGRI verdict, at that point SS needed to investigate, and issued an interim suspension while the investigation is pending.

The policy is that once a person is ineligible via judicial disposition, they remain ineligible unless the court case resulted in a not guilty verdict.

Barisone is not out of the woods with SS because 1) NGRI is not the same as not guilty, and 2) even if he had been found not guilty, SS through their own investigation can ban him for non criminal acts.

1 Like

32 Likes

Oh look, more things CH is saying as fact.

They could be true (certainly not saying they are) but since CH has a long history of stating things as fact that are not even close to true, no one will never believe them.

18 Likes

Only because she quoted me and edited the quote to make it look like I was endorsing her position, instead of the opposite.

Yes, she did note ā€œFixed that for yaā€ to indicate she had messed with my quote.

If she wants to take a position diametrically opposed to mine, she can make the case herself, rather than pretend Iā€™ve said it. But itā€™s probably a hard case to make, hence the reliance on the cutsy ā€œfixed that for ya.ā€ Itā€™s not that cute.

Altering someoneā€™s words then adding ā€œfixed that for yaā€ is what I pride myself in not doing. Itā€™s lazy and trite.

I have stated what I believe to be the facts about the way SS works.

If you disagree, feel free to respond with your position. Itā€™s a discussion board.

Of course each reader can choose to believe what Iā€™ve written, or not. Itā€™s a discussion board.

18 Likes

Serious that @Djones should state her own position instead of altering my post to make it look like Iā€™m stating it for her?

I guess that is a lot to ask.

1 Like

7 Likes

100% without a doubt!!!
I have a good friend who is a recently retired chief of police in a NJ townā€¦I messaged him and asked if having a report approved and not being approved for 2 months is a common practiceā€¦Iā€™m curious to see what he says!!

12 Likes

ORā€¦they can read between theā€¦lines!!! :rofl:

9 Likes

How utterly cute. Tell us how Barisone could possibly be current on his SS training since he has been incarcerated for 3 1/2 years. Oh, and how would he have been able to ride? I think you are seriously pushing a boundary here.

20 Likes

Surely itā€™s time for a recipe ā€¦ :wink:

17 Likes

Seriously? What a silly question. Heā€™s been incarcerated as you well know. Obviously then heā€™s not competing. So why would he care? More whataboutism baloney to get the focus off of your evil mistress.

31 Likes

Yes! You to tell those Plebs!

Lazy and trite!

scoffs from an ivory tower

13 Likes

No. Once again, incorrect.

20 Likes

I am not arrogant enough to pretend to know what SS will do regarding MB, or what theyā€™re considering at the moment.

Am I curious? Yeah, sure.

I donā€™t think any movement will be made until MB is released and expresses interest in getting back into horsey stuff.

16 Likes