Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Let me help. Let’s work backwards.

MB is suing his insurance company for legal fees.

Ins Co: Why did you need a lawyer?

MB: I was accused of attempted murder in the second degree and needed a defense attorney.

Ins Co: What happened?

MB: It’s was alleged that I shot LK double-tap center mass (her implants saved her).

Ins Co: What did she ever do or you?

MB: Oh god—how much time do you have?

Ins Co: Hmmmm…Maybe we should do a bit of an investigation of our own……

Enter the relevance of LK, et al.

I don’t think this is rocket surgery.

41 Likes

Another example of bad faith discussion. Where exactly did you pull this from? It wasn’t in any of the articles.

So multiple choice:

A. were you there to hear the experts opinions?
B. Someone who was there told your that.
C. I made it up in my head.
D. I throw things out there that I know isn’t true or is a misrepresentation of what was said so that others will argue with me (bad faith discussion).

34 Likes

I have been trying to be nice lately, but I do believe I had on my WTF face for that one. I don’t remember seeing that anywhere related to the most recent Krol hearing.

26 Likes

B. (All public record)

Look in Nancy Jaffer’s article. Hassan testified his narcissism dated back to feelings of inadequacy during childhood. During the criminal trial, it was asserted that he had suffered abuse as a child.

2 Likes

It’s been done already and you either can’t understand it or won’t read it. Only you know the answer.

9 Likes

MBs civil suit is between MB and the insurance companies. I don’t think LK. JK, RG, RC, or MHG will be subpoenaed, deposed, or called as witnesses.

2 Likes

[quote=“CurrentlyHorseless, post:4383, topic:785728, full:true”]

#1 your response would be E
#2 your original statement is not what you are now saying in your response.
You stated at the most recent Krohl hearing and now you answer completely different.

But I am just a horse of course

15 Likes

I’m lost.

6 Likes

I don’t understand the argument that MBs civil suit against the insurance company will involve any participation by LK.

2 Likes

Fair. So stop asking people to explain it. I don’t understand particle physics; you won’t find me hanging about and badgering physicists about it.

42 Likes

Here’s some advice from Pony to you, do with it what you will.

Sit back and watch what happens if you don’t understand then.

As I am just a horse of course.

14 Likes

Oh, so narcissism = insanity. Got it. :roll_eyes:

Edited to add that my comment was sarcasm, just in case certain folks don’t get it.

CH, methinks you would fail a Psychology 101 course.

28 Likes

E is right. She just can’t help herself. More bad faith discussion and misrepresentation of facts.

Narcissism isn’t “insanity”. And the trial testimony from Hasson was that he was insane from a delusional discorder caused by LK’s behavior.

Maybe that falls under C and D though….

22 Likes

That’s a big leap. I don’t recall that you have a psychology, psychiatry or sociology degree. If you do please accept my apologies but I thought you were a financial professional.

20 Likes

Oh @CurrentlyHorseless, do you intentionally say things this not right so we can all you out on them? It has to be on purpose, there is no other explanation. Seriously. It must be you liking to be told how wrong you are.

Do you really not see how saying “Barisone’s experts” said something is different than “look at Nacy Jaffer’s article” which says something totally different than what you are saying it says makes people think you intentionally like to mislead?

I mean, great try pretending you know something. But once again, you are wrong and stating things as fact which are not stated as fact in the place you say they are stated.

34 Likes

21 Likes

The fact remains that if Barisone was not confined due to the efforts of your buddies, not only would he have been current all these years but he and his students would be showing to beat the band. All because the effing princess wouldn’t leave and had a plan to destroy him. I think it is quite obvious how the general public thinks about the family you so thoroughly respect and believe.

23 Likes

And if she didn’t drive him insane, he would have! Wtaf? And yes, she did drive him insane. Mental abuse is just as bad as physical abuse.

21 Likes

For those who might want to look at it again, here is a link to the whole Nancy Jaffer article.

10 Likes

Barisone remains confined in a psychiatric hospital because he shot LK while insane.

1 Like