Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

HA! Both you and LK wish!!!

15 Likes

This is a perfect example of why you are all spitting in the wind by arguing with CH. On no planet are these two things the same. It’s very clear to me that she is, for lack of a better term, jerking you all around.

36 Likes

Serious that you don’t/can’t/won’t understand why the insurance suit has anything to do with LK. Things will be brought out that she thought would stay hidden when she refused to sit for a deposition. Nobody is going to request this suit is dropped.

22 Likes

Here is another ex. of you not going further into detail and explaining to the class what the actions by LK, JK and RG did that ended up with LK getting shot, by someone because of the lack of forensics.

:horse:

22 Likes

Oh wow!!! Is this who gave LK that “superior” financial advice regarding money making benefits of having a mortgage (that she denied having) that she posted on YT?

20 Likes

Absolutely wrong. 100% absolutely incorrect.

10 Likes

Stop the madness!

15 Likes

Once the insurance companies see the documents/data/information/call-it-what-you-will, they will probably approach with a very hefty settlement, including Barisone’s legal fees. Hmmmm, I wonder if all those attorneys are aware of LK, 48 Hours, JK and YouTube?

8 Likes

8 Likes

I agree completely with your assessment.

15 Likes

She did not refuse to sit for a deposition. She successfully requested that the deposition by held in Florida.

The insurance companies may well move tor a summary judgement that the suit be dismissed.

Let’s wait and see if LK is subpoenaed, deposed, or called as a witness. I doubt she will be.

2 Likes

Now go further and with “She requested the civil suit to be dropped that is why she didn’t sit for a deposition in the civil case”.

Horse of course is thinking she was/is pony pooting in her panties over sitting for a deposition and even more so because if called on in the insurance suit, she won’t have a choice, but to do so or face the legal consequences.

But I am just a horse of course

25 Likes

Doing it again I see.

I am not going to explain how you are wrong with your first point. I realize it is not a question, but it is something stated as fact that is not wholly correct and it is getting old correcting your fantasies.
I am playing this card for that statement.

The second item is just plain wrong.
Which I have no doubt you know.
But for those who do not realize that CH is making stuff up again.
Summary judgement and dismissal aren’t the same things. And typically, a motion for summary judgment comes after discovery.

On your third point, clearly we have to wait and see.
I look forward to laughing at the Kanarek family as they ignore subpoenas once again.

18 Likes

I have no doubt. It’s what you do.

The pleasure of hate.

2 Likes

Good to see you Trot Out that old favorite of yours when you are proven wrong and backed into a corner.

Round and round you go.

But I am just a horse of course

26 Likes

You can make up incorrect titles for the actions for my reactions to the things someone who thinks it will be funny to make someone homeless are… (do you want me to post that text again?)

I mean, how does it makes sense for a lawyer to think it is OK to ignore a subpoena and Jonathan Kanarek is a lawyer and his lovely wife Kirby Kanarek is clearly married to a lawyer, but both just ignored subpoenas.
I am just theorizing that the tigers will not change their stripes.

It would be foolish of me to think that Jonathan Kanarek and Kirby Kanarek will suddenly become the type of person who actually respects the courts and answers a basic subpoena, don’t you think?

#jonathankanarek
#Inigi_Montoya
#Inigo-montoya
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt
#finishthebastard
#canttagbannedposters

16 Likes

Let CH argue with this. The episode is still going strong with comments overwhelmingly anti-LK and pro-Barisone.

19 Likes

If we are all here for the “pleasure of hate,” why are you here? The pleasure of what?

Obviously, we know you are not just here to be a martyr for the bullied. If you were, you’d be on YT and FB doing the same - or are you?

It seems as though you are participating in “the pleasure of hate” just as much, even if it be for hating the “EIM.”

31 Likes

Looks like it’ll hit a million views soon.

8 Likes

A Million Views!! Imagine that.

*Edited to add: I guess LK is getting that attention that she so wanted.

:racehorse: :wind_face:

16 Likes