Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Right? Spinning that lie shows, once again, that she has almost no understanding of the law or legal processes like litigation. Active for about a year is a baby suit, not one so long in the tooth the court suggests dropping it.

The stoopid hurts on that whopper.

30 Likes

Oh, it really does hurt. Especially since the delays were on the part of her.

22 Likes

Do we know which officer was in charge of the crime scene investigation? Who (apparently) made the judgement call that there was no need for checking for GSR/fingerprints, securing the scene, searching the vehicles and nearby pond, collecting the recordings RG claimed “had it all”, etc.

9 Likes

Similar to her claims about being an FEI rider, or whatever it was. She figures most people will not know any better, so they might believe it.

14 Likes

Without going back and rewatching that part of the criminal trial, personally I do not.

3 Likes

I would love to know what the jury was discussing in deliberations! All I know, hearing all the testimony, I would have been the hold out…there’s NO WAY on God’s earth I could have convicted MB…not even of NGRI.

17 Likes

It is important her father believes her fantasies as fact! He is so ignorant and naive and apparently believes and supports everything his princess says. Their relationship is disturbing in my opinion.

16 Likes

So I’ve read some of Lauren’s posts over on YT. Clearly she is living “her best life” as advised by her sanctimommy.

Remember Kirby’s saccharine and arsenic laced sermons? Me too.

20 Likes

Thanks - edited to include Judge Weaver! (Sceusi apparently did do the case management conference on March 31.)

5 Likes

I retired in April of last year. I know that not one of the cases I took in that month have been seen by a judge yet. The court backlogs from covid still remain even with courts demanding mediation first on all cases to lighten the backlog.

13 Likes

I think he just believes family first no matter what. Even if she did the most heinous thing he would still think it was fine.

6 Likes

In this case Jonathan Kanarek was right along with Lauren Kanarek doing this.

5 Likes

No I bet you believe in supporting family no matter what but not the justification he puts forward.

???

Um.

No.

I am saying that to me it feels less like family at all cost in the case of the Kanarek family but more a case of people who do criminal activities together having enough dirt on each other that they stick together.

10 Likes

For curiosity’s sake, I browsed through a dozen or so YT comments. Most of them are quite… how shall I put it… “candid.” But this comment really hit the proverbial nail on the head:

There are 4000+ comments, and I can’t read them all, but in this episode, no one ever asked Lauren, “If you hated this man so much, why didn’t you take your horses and leave?”

Even on YouTube, it’s a question for the ages.

51 Likes

Ah gotcha. Sorry.

3 Likes

Which may possibly explain the supreme reluctance of LE to do anything to help MB, and their outright malfeasance in not adequately investigating and processing the crime scene.

9 Likes

As a matter of public record, stated in the episode audio itself, Lauren Shay Kanarek and Robert Guy Goodwin refused to discuss Michael Barisone and “the shooting”, so the interviewer was not allowed to ask questions that were relevant to the episode’s purpose and connective with other interviews given. Lauren’s entire on-camera interview and the one done by her father seemed like nothing more than a puff-piece promo for her own ego. Had she and her father actually given a serious interview and made statements - specifically those revelatory ones they repeatedly promised that they would make in the interview - it would have been used as evidence for the civil case, which they subsequently dropped in short order, after the 48 Hours episode did not win her any fans and damaged the family reputation.

33 Likes

LOL! Best coined word EVER. Morgan FTW!

22 Likes

LE did not even interview the neighbor across the street, 500 feet away, less as the crow flies. But noo, RGG with his impeccable background was the prime,“credible” witness.

16 Likes