Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Very similar to the earlier puff piece in the New York Times, which I had always thought was better than that.

9 Likes

LK is showing the world who she is with her comments and responses. And it isnt pretty and it certainly isnt fancy.

18 Likes

In a perfect world
but the K’s are not capable!

4 Likes

I just spit my coffee! :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

That was arranged by her father. The Lauren & Robert photoshoot for that article was done across from the family lawyer - at the time - office, in the wooded area by the parking lot, where people go to eat their lunches and whatnot.

10 Likes

They’re not very good at being famous.

4 Likes

Famous no
Infamous, well I will let you decide.

As I am just a horse of course

12 Likes

Prettying them up so they appear to be the innocent “girl next door and her clean-cut All-American boyfriend,” so folks would nod in agreement and relief when Barisone went to the penitentiary for attempted murder. And cheer when she won her lawsuit against him.

Surprise, surprise, surprise that MB decided to fight back instead of just capitulating to the demands in her lawsuit. And even more surprise that he was acquitted of the criminal charges against him.

And only a scant handful of people who followed the trial, lawsuit, 48 Hours episode believe she was blameless in triggering the events that led to her injuries. Nope, the vast majority see her for what she is. (I can’t write my term for her here - the Mods will delete it.)

18 Likes

Oh, I totally agree! The 48 Hours episode lacked any nitty gritty revelations because the KKrew put the kybosh on any pertinent questions.

I was merely referring, in general, to the question posed by the YT poster. It’s a question we’ve all asked for years: Since she had repeatedly declared in social media rants how unhappy she was at HH, why didn’t she just pack up and leave?

10 Likes

Did she finally show up on the full episode comments on YT?

4 Likes

I am curious & would like to know the same thing, if/when she appears. I took a look at the episode comments and didn’t see her, but the YouTube layout makes it difficult to find comments you’re looking for.

Has she commented anywhere on YouTube since the full episode went up?

Edit to add: And if so, where? It’s rainy and gray again today and for the foreseeable future and I am really trying to procrastinate on all the indoor work I have to do!

6 Likes

The one who thought he might melt in the rain? :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Oh, so this must be the confusion a poster here has thinking any of us are posting on YT
hasn’t every one of us asked the same damn question for years!!! Funny, we never got an answer that I recall other than “all will be told, I can’t say more but there are bombshells”.

17 Likes

Yet she made a FB post with a selfie the afternoon of the 48 Hours filming extolling her relief that “the 1st day was over” and it felt good to get it all out, or words to that effect. I wager the CBS crew packed up in short order and left her swinging in the wind waiting for her 2nd day of shooting!

15 Likes

She’ll wait until the attention dies down and post several weeks or months from now in the wee hours of the night when her fantasies are the brightest and her venom is the strongest. Heck, she’ll probably still be posting on that thread years from now!

27 Likes

I wonder if she was ever a “Band-aid”. Then again, I think she lacks the discipline to not get tossed off the tour bus if she were ever invited onto one.

4 Likes

And you can bet I’ll be right there to confront and correct the demon Pinocchio :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :lying_face:

26 Likes

And it’s a taunting and disgusting thing to say about someone who is being kept in a state facility in violation of his rights.

17 Likes

But if you use google, you can argue with them about it. How fun would that be?

15 Likes

Here’s some reading material that y’all may find interesting

Oh look, the pleasure of pain!

1. A sadistic sense of pleasure at someone elses pain.

27 Likes