Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Well that’s a hoot, eh?

I’m sure we all know someone like this in our lives. I do. And the description is to a T.

9 Likes

Sounds like the nature of CHs comment about Michael keeping up with his safesport registration. A nasty taunting of someone elses’ pain. After they ruined his career and made it impossible to partake in the activities he is so passionate for, it’s all “ooh, is he up to date with his safesport?” What a nasty thing to say. What pleasure in their hate.

41 Likes

Hmmmm, where has CH run off to? Hopefully she is immersed in the YT comments.

10 Likes

7 Likes

I asked, rhetorically, if MB was up to date in his SS training.

The point was that neither LK nor MB are up to date with their SS training for the same reason thousands of other USEF members are not up to date — they’re not showing so there’s no need to be up to date.

I made the point to counter the “suggestion” that LK was “strategically” not taking her renewal training in order to avoid a SS sanction.

The fact remains that MB is currently on an interim suspension while SS investigates him for shooting LK. The NGRI verdict does not close the chapter on the shooting.

I see no reason to believe LK is under investigation by SS or USEF.

I don’t hate MB and I feel sorry for his current circumstances. He is not criminally responsible for shooting LK, and perhaps not morally responsible, due to the insanity. There were many victims in this tragedy, chief among them MB himself.

1 Like

Hmmmm, I wonder where BigMama1 has run off to?

2 Likes

22 Likes

Surprise!! Guess what?

10 Likes

She was banned. If you miss her I can hook you two up.

18 Likes

OMG How did I miss this before? :rofl:

16 Likes

Huh. I missed that, I guess.

7 Likes

Deflated puff all*, apparently, see through.

• ok except some who clearly just can’t see reality… Lets hope they’re never in MBs situation themselves.
4 Likes

They didn’t want evidence or facts, they had what they wanted already

11 Likes

So he knows someone at the NYT or this Nir journalist!

2 Likes

Nir contacted LK via LK’s Instagram account shortly after the shooting.

4 Likes

Oh, I think CH is fully aware of the banning… she is just asking a rhetorical question. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

19 Likes

An interesting comment/question nonetheless. Says quite a bit.

10 Likes

I don’t think that banning had anything to do with this topic, but we could play that card (that it must be the fault of the Klan) since others like to pretend it is all our doing that some posters got banned.

10 Likes

So was I.

3 Likes

Of note about the way people on these sites- here, youtube, Law & Crime, etc… lean, is that there’s a very strong consensus with just a few straggling dissenters:
How often does that happen? Not very. Telling.

19 Likes