Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

There will always be outliers in every debate. Rarely can they defend their position and resort to deflection, projection, and whataboutism. It is fascinating to watch.

7 Likes

When did BigMama1 get banned? Her user profile doesn’t show she is banned.

1 Like

I understand it has something to do with the CE section of the forum. I don’t go there so I have no idea what.

But, it is much more fun to blame the Klan, since they like to blame the rest of us for so many people getting banned.

8 Likes

Well that’s weird, because that’s not what I see

1 Like

Just took that screenshot 2 min ago

2 Likes

12 Likes

Oh, really!

7 Likes

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

9 Likes

That is not a fact. You have no idea what they are waiting for. But I assure you they are not “investigating him for shooting LK.” What a crock. And you are also wrong about “The NGRI verdict does not close the chapter on the shooting.” It most certainly does. Stop lying and stating falsehoods as fact.

34 Likes

She’s just trying to draw out information from those who might know. Let her believe what she needs to believe. The rest of us know reality.

16 Likes

I got my screen shot from a post. That might be the difference.

2 Likes

Easy way to tell. A banned user will no longer have their name show up in the drop-down list for tagging or using the search function.

Correct, read my last hashtag.

#jonathankanarek
#Inigi_Montoya
#Inigo-montoya
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt
#finishthebastard
#canttagbannedposters

6 Likes

Weird though that when I search users, BM1 comes up and doesn’t show banned. But when I search LK or IM, they show banned :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Big Mama is only banned from CE, they can read and post elsewhere on the forums. CE is not available to the public.

6 Likes

That changed recently, they are banned everywhere.
That screen shot that shows banned is from this thread.

2 Likes

I just checked - like less than 60 seconds ago. And got this -

2 Likes

She was banned from CE, made an alter account and showed up in CE again. Then she was banned completely.

5 Likes

@BigMama1 is tagged in this post, yet I don’t see her banned either. Let’s see if she responds!

1 Like