Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I completely missed the Alter and banning completely.

@eggbutt the tag shows up for me and if I hover it shows her banned / private

5 Likes

And, FWIW, there are two BigMama profiles listed:

BigMama1 is the one that shows up as hidden, bigMama doesn’t.

And if I try to create a new message, bigMama is the only one that shows up in the dropbox.

It also appears that bigMama has never posted on the Dressage forum - some posts show up about Western stuff, horse trailers, etc., but nothing really dressage related.

1 Like

Found this in another thread when searching her name:

Moderator_1Administrator

Jun 1

NotQuiteRight was an alter for BigMama1, who had her access to CE removed. As a result, both accounts have been banned from the site.

17 Likes

The fact remains that MB is currently on an interim suspension by SS. (Fact) SS sometimes places people on interim suspension during its investigation. (Fact)

If the NGRI verdict had resolved his initial suspension by judicial resolution, I would have expected his status to have been changed from suspended to reinstated at the time of the verdict. (Opinion) Because it instead was changed to an interim suspension, this fact leads me to conclude that SS is still “investigating” in the sense of considering the eventual outcome. (Opinion)

It makes sense to me that the findings in the Krol hearings, past and future, will be taken into consideration by SS, and that he will not be reinstated until after he is released from psychiatric confinement, if he is eventually reinstated. (Opinion).

2 Likes

She appeared as both herself and her alter, on the Off Topic thread “Binge Eating Disorder” before she was banned. It was odd and surprising that she was actually responding to herself.

1 Like

Fact - Lauren Kanarek lies.
Fact - Jonathan Kanarek lies.
Fact - Kirby Kanarek lies.

31 Likes

So do some posters we know.

9 Likes

No, Eggbutt, I’m not “trying to draw out information from those who might know”.

1 Like

migrane_always_sunny

22 Likes

Good work EIM /s

21 Likes

My fingers are but nubs I tell ya

22 Likes

I’m running out of cutesy names! Have you seen some of the disgusting names? Who does that?!

8 Likes

No. SS has nothing to do with investigating a shooting. Never have, never will, that is not their job at all. Where are you getting your information?

26 Likes

Pretty sure I’m going to get fired for using the company computer for all that commenting.

20 Likes

She makes it up. She posts things that will make the Ks proud of her. She doesn’t care whether it’s factual or not.

16 Likes

https://uscenterforsafesport.org/about/our-story/#:~:text=Fostering%20respect.,Ending%20abuse%20in%20sport.&text=Authorized%20by%20Congress%20to%20help,on%20behalf%20of%20athletes%20everywhere.

“As reports of sexual abuse in amateur sport made headlines in the 2010s, it had become clear: America deserved a safer sport culture.”

“To achieve this, a new paradigm anchored by a new organization would be needed. Authorized by Congress to help abuse prevention, education, and accountability take root in every sport, on every court. Dedicated solely to ending sexual, physical, and emotional abuse on behalf of athletes everywhere. From this need, the U.S. Center for SafeSport was created.”

7 Likes

I won’t need the farrier anytime soon, I am telling ya!

13 Likes

CH is correct. SS has him on indefinite or rather interim suspension instead of permanent possibly until he is deemed no longer a threat to himself or others and is released. Then SS will have to figure out how to handle an unprecedented situation. It may be that SafeSport will still keep him suspended but since they changed the status upon the NGRI verdict, I hope SafeSport will consider reinstating him.

If anyone is interested in the SafeSport lists, they are public record and posted on the Internet; one can Google the chosen sport plus “SafeSport ineligible list” and you can find it.

You know who isn’t on the list? LK.

Edited for clarity as my post was deliberately misinterpreted.

2 Likes

What inside information do you have?

Because this statement of yours seems to make the reader think that you do.

But I am just a horse of course

28 Likes

Who at SS have you discussed this with to confirm it?

22 Likes