Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I think you are missing a word here.

11 Likes

I think shooting someone counts as ā€œphysical abuseā€. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

I went the high-tech way and bought a bot farm to do all my commenting for me!! Its what all the cool trolls do! /s

29 Likes

"Within the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Movement, the Center has exclusive jurisdiction to investigate and resolve reports of:

• Sexual Misconduct, including without limitation child sexual abuse and any misconduct that is reasonably related to an underlying allegation of Sexual Misconduct
  • Criminal Charges or Dispositions involving Child Abuse or Sexual Misconduct
  • Misconduct Related to Reporting, where the underlying allegation involves Child Abuse or Sexual Misconduct;
  • Aiding and Abetting, when it relates to the Centerā€™s process
  • Misconduct Related to the Centerā€™s Process
  • Other Inappropriate Conduct, as defined herein"
8 Likes

Incorrect.

16 Likes

Please, please ignore @CurrentlyHorseless and @hut-ho78 regarding MB and SS. They do not know what they are talking about regarding this situation and are desperate for attention and an argument. Weā€™ll wait and see what Ms Gilbert has to say regarding his interim status.

EDIT: I doubt weā€™ll ever see Miss Kanarek in a USEF Recognized show again.

29 Likes

So you think you know better than I as to why Iā€™m posting?

You know my motivation and I donā€™t?

Thatā€™s presumptuous.

1 Like

SS typically places someone on an interim suspension while they investigate if the infraction is severe.

In my opinion, the nature of the investigation in this case is waiting for and evaluating information from the Krol hearings and deciding what the sanction will be for shooting someone while insane.

2 Likes

Anyone have any good summer recipes?

9 Likes

Is there any area that CurrentlyHorseless doesnā€™t present as an expert in? :thinking: Well, as Lucy Van Pelt always said, ā€œif you canā€™t be right, be wrong at the top of your voice!ā€.

37 Likes

Indeed!!! Fresh baby asparagus, edemame, fresh baby green peas with a champaign vinegrette dressing with parmesan curls! To die for!

14 Likes

I just love summer eating (and winter eating :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Champagne vinegrett is a great idea.

I recently just did oyster shooters. Absolutely delicious.

Oyster
Vodka
Horseradish
Lemon
Vinegar/shallot mixture

In a shot glass and down the hatch.

9 Likes

I donā€™t feel compelled to answer your questions.

24 Likes
14 Likes

You should never feel compelled to answer my questions. Particularly in this case, in which both questions were rhetorical.

Spinach or dark romaine with slices of red onion, citrus (preferably pink grapefruit) and thin slices of avocado. Slice avocados lengthwise. Poppy seed/honey dressing, thinned with a bit of lemon juice. We call it toilet seat salad because of the way the avocados are sliced and piled on top.

8 Likes

The irony is thick tonight - rhetorical or not.

19 Likes

Good god, I sure hope we are getting overtime for this!

Cracking the whip 24/7 to get the YT comments out there might just break those of us in the EIM!

And giving us a quota of how many posts a day we need to make!

Oy vey!!!

31 Likes

We need to begin to toss in Bingo Card words to identify each other! Bombshell can be the word for Friday!

14 Likes

Incorrect.

8 Likes