Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

:rofl:

1 Like

I edited it to add the amounts. :grinning:

3 Likes

Nope. Not “all”! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Mint inserted into chocolate is just wrong. I have never understood it

I do not think that LK simply intends to progress without enacting some kind of revenge on MB. She feels she is in the right and must never be questioned or doubted and is still playing 5D chess
 and JK & KK pat her on the head and enable her every step of the way.

I also feel that the the fight and beating came first - with Rosie jumping in and contributing her teeth and that somehow in the struggle the gun went off. Better forensics - hell, any forensics - might have examined the trajectory angles as well as other evidence and come to a far different conclusion than what RG and LK were contradicting each other with.

The mere fact that RG did not break anything as was claimed after the shooting is but the tip of the iceberg of the alternative facts

35 Likes

:100:

9 Likes

Booking a flight now. Salted butter ice cream? O.M.G! I could eat a scoop of French butter on a cone (skip the cone) and feel no shame. But salted butter ice cream sounds divine.

8 Likes

Stop! You guys are killin’ me! (In a good way.) <3 I have never been to France, and that ice cream sounds as though it was designed for me. Drooling! OK, now to renew my passport. I’ve been Stateside much too long. Time to go to France! Merci!

7 Likes

Ah, the “alternative facts”. Where have I heard that before?

2 Likes

Dancing-Ninja-GIF

22 Likes

Yeah you guys, don’t mind me. I’ll just sit in my little corner with my mineral water and some carrot sticks, sniff sniff.

9 Likes

Water and carrots, now you are talking my kind of recipe.

:horse:

13 Likes

Oh dear! You must have meant to post in the CE forum with the fake news posts. Tsk-tsk.

13 Likes

You need the one we would buy in Normandy & Brittany (though I think it’s a collective that has sources outside those two regions as well) that has salt crystals in it that YOU CAN SEE. I splurge once in a blue moon at the specialty store in my Asian city b/c it is phenomenal.

This is the one you want:

6 Likes

It’s officially on my list for my next trip over. :grin:
ETA: I have no shame. I’ve been known to eat ice cream at 8 in the morning.
Edited on advice.

39 Likes

OMG I love this pic. You are so cute with your two glaces and, I’m hoping, some kouign-amann in that bag, no?

11 Likes

Great pic! And this looks like HEAVEN. Anyone who says ice cream for breakfast isn’t allowed is dead to me.

11 Likes

So cute!

4 Likes

Unfortunately, not. I have Celiac. But I got to smell my friend’s. :laughing: Looked and smelled wonderful.

7 Likes

Oh, dear. Never mind - a scoop of French butter for you, then!!

7 Likes

My husband, daughter, daughter’s friend, and I ate our way through Paris in 2012. We spent so much time eating, it’s amazing we found time for anything else. We were there for three weeks, which helped on finding time to do stuff.

We were absolutely astounded at how much our daughter’s friend could eat. She was in college on a soccer scholarship and was in great shape. To look at her, you wouldn’t think we would go broke feeding her.

A great time was had by all.

Rebecca

17 Likes

I’ve been to Paris once, but one of the most memorable meals I have ever had was had there. It was stupidly simple, but sublime: A loaf of crusty bread. The best goat cheese I have ever had in my life. Good honey. And a bottle of wine.

17 Likes