Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I think it’s like a war zone and staff are just trying to serve their time and get the heck out of there. It’s a stepping stone horror show.

10 Likes

Perhaps a lengthy letter to Governor Murphy might get some attention. We have the power to take this public and we should!

15 Likes

The latest go fund me is tragic.

Thank goodness MB has people advocating for him. Think of all those in this crappy facility who have no one. If nothing else I hope this shines a light on the lack of mental health in the US.

This is so very disturbing

28 Likes

Almost there….

11 Likes

Type faster y’all!

12 Likes

Doing the best I can. Just enlisted some neighborhood help…

2939f8761867cba9c78dde3b8273e846_w200

38 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

That is not correct. It is Have-ER duh Grace.

8 Likes

Ah, yes! The ever present “er”! So native to that area.

That made me nostalgic for my late uncles.

Thanks for the correction.

5 Likes

Because it is funny and it’s about pronunciations! More fun if you actually say them out loud!

11 Likes

Funny, I saw this in multiple places over the weekend.

Me thinks the 87D chess game playing genius Lauren Kanarek is once again confused on the difference between truth and lies.

If Princess Lolllypoop thinks she even registers on CBS’s lawsuit radar, she is dreaming!

CBS already knows how quickly she folded on the civil suit rather than be deposed. She would have to sit for depositions on any law suit she brings forth, and now that everyone knows she won’t, she is no threat to anyone in a court room!

What skeletons are jangling in Lauren’s closet she wants no one to see? Shall we take bets?

27 Likes

This from the lying Queen of the past 10 years? How delusional for her to think she has any credibility with anyone, well other than Shelley, and probably even she knows 99% of what she says is fantasy. So much for moving on and living her best life taking YouTube piano lessons. Maybe her next goal is Carnegie Hall!

24 Likes

I can’t imagine being in a situation where so many people are just laughing AT you. So many people consider you evil or a joke or pathetic. No one respects you. No one envies you.

42 Likes

And yet she is totally oblivious to it!!! TOTALLY!!!

You know what I got threatened for by her? Telling her to keep quiet until the criminal trial. And the fact she could not comprehend how many feet were in the mile or quarter mile.

Seems to me like she would have been better off keeping quiet!

26 Likes

Heck, my grand tort was saying I saw her post she had a Ruger LOL And she threatened me with lawsuits oblivious to the fact that the law was my career of 28 years at that time. And her solution upon finding out? Ridiculing my career, saying all I did was vacuum under lawyers desks. It was so delusional! Delusional as if one were saying being a pole dancer or prostitution were noble career choices.

She’s a hurtin’ pup that one.

37 Likes

Yet rather than her family getting her any much needed mental and physical help, they double down and either attack her chosen target or prays for them to understand the target is the problem rather than their daughter. You know, the one who was too afraid and traumatized to sit for a deposition for the lawsuit she brought against Barisone. So much history to hide! But she thinks she can effectively sue CBS. It truly is comical isn’t it?!

25 Likes

She just NEVER stops, does she??

8 Likes

Well, she will stop one day….

14 Likes

I am guessing that is where the vacuuming designation came from. lol

If she only knew.

9 Likes

I don’t think she can stop. She craves attention and how else will she get it? Neither her riding nor I’m guessing her music will bring her the attention she needs given the amount of effort she plans to dedicate to them.

All she’s got is her fake drama.

ETA and a toy

15 Likes