Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I suspect that the little girl in the meme is exactly how Jonathan Kanarek views his daughter. Because he has to be delusional to keep enabling his very disturbed daughter. I cannot imagine her even surviving until she’s 50, even with Rob “Florence Nightingale” Goodwin constantly at her side. She is a danger to herself, I feel, and is going tangle with the wrong person someday.

17 Likes

I for one thinks she was basically born this way. I know a kid similar to LK (she turns 19 this fall, so not really a kid) that has always been a problem. Her siblings are delightful girls.

I’m sure LK’s parents tried to get her help—probably at great expense—but then came the drugs. Even if “it wasn’t her fault because she had been prescribed pain medication”, we all know that you can’t help an addict until they want help, or even admit that they are an addict.

She isn’t stupid, but can she see that several hundred people—maybe a couple of thousand agree that she is not the victim? That should make her re-think her position, but alas……

11 Likes

Wait, what?

2 Likes

Just popping back into the thread for a second, to say I’m trying to catch up. I’ll get there eventually, just need to recharge my batteries, I think.

18 Likes

LK tried to tell us the barn was a mile away from the house at some point. It’s slightly over 1/4 mile.

9 Likes

Math is hard.
At one point I tried to keep track of all of the lies that have spilled out of Loopy’s mouth. It made me tired so I stopped. Maybe I should start again and post it in the YouTube comments.

17 Likes

Virginia Horse Mom, did you give up your membership to the EIM? Didn’t you have a bathrobe as an avatar before? What is that? Your new avatar?

5 Likes

Ever wonder where the “LaLa Pop Rider” user name came from???

Apparently right off Amazon!!!

Wonder if she is doing endorsements for the product???

19 Likes

:woozy_face: :open_mouth: :woozy_face:

9 Likes

I never did change my avatar to a robe, even though I am a “made” member of the EIM. I really loved my little jackelope avatar.

But I find the recent revelations about LaLa Pop slightly hilarious. So I am temporarily pausing my jackelope.

21 Likes

And yet she came here and wanted to know where my knives were and is my COTH alias a veiled threat!!!

18 Likes

Now we know why her mind went that way….

9 Likes

Hey. Do you recollect if she ever used “halfway bronzed” in her signature line on COTH? Maybe it was some sort of dirty double entendre all along, and we just never got it. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I do believe she did!

3 Likes

No way.

She must have run out of batteries. :rofl:

5 Likes

“halfway bronzed” is a reference to fake tanning applications gone bad, which LK would need, to maintain the illusion that she goes outside on a regular basis. I guess she thought it was clever and tied it in with her quest for the Bronze medallion.

5 Likes

I assumed you were into cutting horses, but that’s just me.

7 Likes

Silly me. I keep on assuming that the personal stuff in her profile had something to do with dressage.

I actually thought maybe the La La Pop thing related to a musical freestyle or something.

Apparently that was never the case though. :smirk:

7 Likes

@Jenerationx you are much, much more astute than good ole LK!

4 Likes

When you own them you rarely eat ice cream.

3 Likes