Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

This.

Two Witnesses thoroughly impeached.

22 Likes

9 Likes

QFP

5 Likes

That recording is likely with the recording of the incident at the farmhouse - both mysteriously MIA. :roll_eyes:

19 Likes

There is no way in hell any credentialed police department in the US would turn a member of the public away, during normal police hours, and tell them to write a complaint!!!

My Lord the last few days have been so nice and quiet without the know it all BS from @CurrentlyHorseless desperately trying to be relevant for some unknown reason.

31 Likes

Oh @CurrentlyHorseless, did you see my recent post about how Lauren Kanarek lied in court about the planned lawsuit by her, her father (Jonathan Kanarek) and her manish person (Robert Guy Goodwin)?

I don’t want to risk you missing that. So interesting how willingly she lies about things that are so easily proven, like all those posts about her mortgage too.

Here, I have quoted the most recent post for you.

14 Likes

I just can’t do this any more with this ridiculous obtuse provocation from Miss know-it-all-pseudo-Kanarek-wannabe.

I’ll see y’all on TY or Thread!

16 Likes

Wasn’t someone, a farrier maybe, former LE, and advising MB wrt locking cars, etc?
I wonder if that is who suggested go to the precinct and speak to a supervisor?

I mean, as someone who has held many customer service oriented positions, someone seeking a supervisor is pretty common and acceptable.

16 Likes

The Barefoot trimmer, yes!

7 Likes

Same guy who “fired” LK?

2 Likes

I am with you. I cant imagine that ANY law enforcement office/organization tells a person who comes in to go away and put your complaint in writing.

22 Likes

No, that was a different guy that did not testify at the criminal trial. From Rob’s testimony, that farrier’s name is Arnie. I’d have to go back and look for Barefoot Trimmer Guy’s name.

6 Likes

It seems rather apparent that word had come down through the LE agency that they were not to help MB in any way. It is not out of the realm of possibilities that someone at the top had/has a connection with JK, and or was involved in some sort of shady activities that involved LK/RG and they didn’t want their little side hustle being disrupted by someone they had possibly been led to believe was only an “employee” of HH.

16 Likes

I wonder how the written complaint gets submitted? Snailmail? UPS?

Maybe CH should take a field trip to the actual station and report back.

14 Likes

Wow. Just this once you were not the one going by the movie in your head? It must really be a red letter day

9 Likes

I think this is one of those times when you’re going to get stuck on something and while you’re not necessarily wrong here, I think that you could view it through another lense.

It is interesting that you instantly jumo to the, “MB assumed that rules do not apply to him/Mr. Rules don’t apply to me” train of thought vs MB was in panic mode and felt as though he needed something more instant and feared that submitting something in writing would take too long. Yes, he was looking to not follow procedure, but I don’t think that it was out of arrogance. We have to remember, he was not the most sound of mind at the time. Tension was high, stress levels were high, and a lot was going on.

When people feel as though someone isn’t meeting their needs, they request a supervisor. Sure it’s a rather “Karen” thing to do, but many people do it. It isn’t that he was going to the top of chain of command, it was that he felt unsatisfied at that level and wanted to go to the next one. I’m not saying whether I agree or disagree, I just think that it wasn’t out of arrogance, it was out of urgency regarding the situation, and he possibly wasn’t being completely rational at the time.

If you think that you would’ve handled the situation differently, fair enough, but when stakes/stress/panic are so high, you don’t think, “ok, yes, I’ll sit down, write this out, and calmly wait for a result, whenever that may be.”

It’s interesting (or is it?) that you’re honing in on MB thinking that he was too good to or above following the rules in place.

29 Likes

Wouldn’t happen. Because every organization knows they’ll likely end up as an expose or featured in the Daily News.

They hate that. It’s a constant concern.

16 Likes

BINGO.

I’d bet money on it.

20 Likes

I don’t remember, did Mr. Deininger’s description include any made-up helicopter rides or mid air resuscitation or being in the ICU longer than the actual over all hospital stay?

36 Likes

Oh! Is that the same as “the name on the door”?

28 Likes