Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

How do you know? Most precincts will have video for security. You weren’t there either, @CurrentlyHorseless. You’re making things up again. [Edit] Can’t help it, I guess.

27 Likes

Good question!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

I guess I should not have requested to speak to a supervisor when my Mom had a stroke, taken to the ER by ambulance, I followed in the car and the admin would not let me go back there to be with her because my husband was with her, he rode in the ambulance. I was standing there waving a POA, and holding all her medications in a bag, it was obvious I was not lying, I will say I was a bit hyped up.

Dang skippy I asked to speak with her supervisor.

I was let back in to the ER. humph

36 Likes

You should have put it in writing, and waited for a response at home, afterthe next hospital board meeting. After all, it’s what @CurrentlyHorseless would do.

34 Likes

Hmmm….my husband is “the supervisor”. He readily acknowledges that his primary job is to deal with complaints.

26 Likes

There was no video that was posted publicly on these threads, as a couple posters incorrectly remembered. Sorry I wasn’t clear.

Whether a video of the confrontation at the police station was ever made, I have no idea.

I’m not a liar, @Ambitious_Kate .

Pre-Covid it was very common for retail and service industries to have all sorts of managers, supervisors, assistant vice presidents and other titles for just that purpose. The customer wanted the title.

5 Likes

Meh. It is just the angst du jour… replacing endless posts about MHG and Vera, RG as an amazing superhero and that good old stand-by, NGRI.

17 Likes

source

20 Likes

Don’t forget the recent addition of Mortgages.

ETA: Yawn

9 Likes

Awe, back pedalling! That’s not what you meant! You were making claims you had not right to, and we all know it. You can’t stutter, oh, oh. That’s not what I meant! Lol you’re so funny.

21 Likes

Oh, ok. You just post things you know aren’t true and that you made up. Doesn’t make you a liar.

26 Likes

I think I snoozed through most of that as I scrolled… thus the omission… thanks!

6 Likes

Didn’t MB have printouts of LK’s SM with him? The cops had not seen that stuff. They only knew what MB told them on the phone “We are being harassed” and “she is standing here screaming at us”, etc.

In his state, he couldn’t really articulate the harassment.

Also didn’t the cops have Qualified Immunity? A law suit would get dismissed?

10 Likes

Well, I see someone is back after there long holiday weekend with a new plan to twist truths, have movies playing in their head, and obfuscate every chance they get.

Wonder if they have earned a pay raise yet???

23 Likes

Or maybe an invite to visit.

But I am just a horse of course.

3 Likes

Are you still on foal watch?

4 Likes

I mentioned that because I thought grandiosity and thinking that the rules “do not apply to me” were mentioned as indicators of narcissistic disorder, as described in the recent Krol hearing.

I agree with you that the police lobby confrontation is one of many instances in which MB was demonstrating that his mental health was compromised, even if he wasn’t delusional at that point.

Funny, Lauren Kanerek is the absolute perfect example of “the rules do not apply to me”, yet you fail to see that or mention it here.

Are you saying Lauren Kanarek is a narcissist? Be careful- you are not supposed to diagnose people here!

34 Likes

No, I don’t post things that I know are not true and that I made up.

Try googling Quarterline Dressage STL Vera Kessels

I won’t describe it — you’d accuse me of twisting things. Read it for yourself. It describes the Kessels Barisone relationship (personal and professional) as of early summer 2016.