Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

And now MHG is just chopped liver?

7 Likes

*IF

7 Likes

No one said that it did.

5 Likes

Several posters have said that it was LK who was the sole cause of his insanity, and that that was an implication of the NGRI verdict.

Given your propensity for tagging posters, arguing, and remembering which posters said what, I find it interesting that you cannot recall who said that since it seems rather significant, but we can’t all remember everything I guess!

Or maybe you just didn’t mention it. Do you know who that someone was? I cannot recall it, but I dip in and out of here.

18 Likes

gvPxnz

17 Likes

Welp, that was enough fun for today. The exhibition on back peddling was enlightening. It’s getting late here. Ciao!

17 Likes

Idk why, but I LOL’d

5 Likes

Welcome one and all to the side show.

For a measly price of admission you too can jump on the Wheel O Fun.
If that is not to your liking try out the old favorite Back Peddling or if you dare step into the Control the Narrative.

*edit to add: For all those space buffs we have Mission Thread Lock

But I am just a horse of course

20 Likes

I was just responding to your claim that “no one” said that the NGRI verdict established that LK drove MB insane.

I won’t ask you to prove that, as proving a negative is pretty tough.

However, the next time someone states it, I’ll bring it to your attention, CC.

Then can @CanteringCarrot ignore it, like you do?

I am just asking for the mare one stall over

:horse:

14 Likes

Back pedaling is an art with some people.

12 Likes

Probably to the point of almost having a leg deformity on whatever muscles are involved.

8 Likes

I’m sorry, what??

Seriously, if you aren’t an alter or associated with the Ks in some way, then I think you need therapy.

45 Likes

What issue? Why do you think it is any of your business? Are you the relationship police? What possible fascination can Michael Barisone’s personal life have for you? Maybe you are simply in incorrigible gossip? As Warmblood1 suggested, you need some serious professional help.

32 Likes

Still behind so pardon if someone has already asked. What movie is this painting from?

3 Likes

Alfred Hitchcock’s “Marnie.”

7 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

No, I am not the relationship police.

I’m participating in an online discussion of a tragic shooting, in which Michael Barisone shot and almost killed Lauren Kanarek. In my humble opinion, the dynamics that led up to the ugly situation at HH, his mental breakdown, and the shooting were created by many factors, including the breakdown of his marriage to Vera.

It is only an art if you are good at it! That is not the case here!

10 Likes